[SUGGESTION]Economy reset

Petrow

Question

This was suggested like two years ago by bone and It still isn't decided so I wanted to make another topic about the same thing just to wake people up and see if that is going to happen. Basicly what Economy reset is that everyone is going to get his full account wiped which includes (cars, properties, bank account, weapons etc.) And when everyone begins from 0 the eceonomy should be fixed and by fixed I mean everything costs less but you also earn less. So without further ado lets see what you guys think... ONCE AGAIN

@Petrow, funny how you're calling people "money whores" when you coined the 'petrow event'. The ironyyyy.

However, I do support this general idea, no secret there. To be honest, I even support something more dramatic than this but as many stated, and I actually think it's a valid argument, putting this suggestion in motion would do more harm than good, to SAES.

@Petrow I don't see any good reason to do such a thing like economy reset, right there are many players with loads of money & good properties, but hey! they worked hard and wasted a lot of time reaching that point, and they deserve to keep whatever they earned, after all, it's not an impossible thing to do in SAES:RPG, right? there are loads of ways to earn money, the key for that is working hard.

Overall, I think that at least 90% of the players are those who worked hard and wasted a lot of time earning whatever they earned, and they won't accept such a move like economy reset, so I don't really see any point in making such a suggestion.

Anyway, pretty sure it's something that needs to be discussed by SAES HQ's and suggested by them in case they want our opinion about that.

a full wipe will only bring negativity, instead outcome/income was manually adjusted slowly over time fitting the current economy, expenses where increased and the outcome was decreased.
I believe there's more money being generated these days than people spent so that would be your main issue combined with the insane house market there is no real solution afaik