[FEATURE] Fast Food

Hyperr

Question

Hello SAES community i suggest fast foods at every burger and food shops but in different way it's works only when you're on vehicle you don't have to go inside the store to buy some food you can get a fast food from outside using your vehicle.
here's screenshot about the idea and how it works:

:::

https://imgur.com/K6ISeL6

:::

When the player hit the maker gui should pop up and he can buy from it should work when the player on vehicle only.
Please leave a VOTE!.

@JohnnyEnglish said in Fast Foods:

Quite a simple n neat Script, I'll pick it up after my exams if the community and Devs agree with it

I also like the drive thru concept!! Number 9

Although this will make entering the food shops obsolete, increased price if bought from outside perhaps?? @Stan

can add a timer after ordering or have an imaginary queue at the drive-in, could even add traffic at the parking lot to simulate a real queue, but only collide with and be seen by anyone entering that area/colshape

@Tut-Greco said in Fast Foods:

Quite a simple n neat Script, I'll pick it up after my exams if the community and Devs agree with it

Although this will make entering the food shops obsolete, increased price if bought from outside perhaps?? @Stan

can add a timer after ordering or have an imaginary queue at the drive-in, could even add traffic at the parking lot to simulate a real queue, but only collide with and be seen by anyone entering that area/colshape

Timer thing is cool but not a fan of the queue thing, perhaps the timer will itself generate a queue of other players, freeze the player's car in place so its unrammable so people cant just ram him ahead and cheat the queue

Fuck the community and the other devs. We, all 5 or 6 of us in this thread, have decided that it's going to happen. Cant wait

I think they can turn off the engine to make it better?

@AdemBygt said in Fast Foods:

I think they can turn off the engine to make it better?

what since when people got to stop the engine to stop in a drive thru?