K2rhym's LWS Events

K2rhym

alt text

Welcome to my LWS Topic

• Greetings, I'm k2rhym, I'm 19 years old, I have been playing in this server for a while now, 4 years approximately. I enjoy playing in the server but in the same time, I take everything serious, whatsoever, I'm willing to join LWS since I find it enjoyable & kinda cool, I'll make sure to use it in good will. I really do like building though, I always try building some things by spawning "worker" but I don't find it enjoyable anymore so I though, why not trying another level, next level. I'm active so I can provide my LWS services to everyone. I do like to communicate & understand people, it can even help in real life which I find useful in this game, the fact that it can gain you experience, also, I'm a chill guy, I don't really get into arguments with people even if they start one. I always find the patience & potential the keys to sucess in being a LWS, I think I have both of them, although, I have some ideas in mind, I'm willing to do many unique events and different types in the future. I'm in Black~Bullets, I do like this gang so much & I'm willing to spend my last moment in this gang. Anyways, That's who I'm, you are very welcome into my LWS topic where I should be posting my events. Thank you for reading.

Event Format: 

alt text

Event number: 

Event type: 

Prize(s):

LWS Helper(s): 

Winner(s): 

ScreenShots: 

alt text

Total Number of My Events: 181 

Money Spent on Events : 264,500,000

alt text