[FEATURE] Add an ''Call an Impounder'' command

Markus

Question

Hi,

As I've patrolled as SAI, I've seen quite a lot of abandoned cars that could be impounded by Cuban Cars. There isn't a command to call impounders afaik and it would be pretty good if there was one since it could be RPed out as well.

Maybe add it to the M (Phone) so it would be more used than just a command.

23 answers to this question

@zKill98 said in Add an ''Call an Impounder'' command:

I think it s not good, due to the cause impounders can t know if the car is really parked in wrong way, or some player moved others people s cars it in wrong place for let the cars be impounded

Wait what ? if you don't want your car impounded just PARK IT properly in the proper place so it won't be moved or whatever.

@Zei u didn t got my message, an random player can move my parked car with his body, by calling the impounders this will be an bad joke to do, If i park my car in right place and some troll guy move it, the call to the impounders will add more cases like trolling others players by moving the cars

@Zei u didn t got my message, an random player can move my parked car with his body, by calling the impounders this will be an bad joke to do, If i park my car in right place and some troll guy move it, the call to the impounders will add more cases like trolling others players by moving the cars

No to be rude. But the chances that it would get impounded without this script would be 50/50. With this script it would also be 50/50 chances it will survive even if some douche moved your car. Due the fact there is not an Impounder avaible at all time.

Its still you as owner to park it properly/park it back to your disc. To lower your chances to 0 for the car bein impounded.

Yes implement this script thanks

I like the premise of the idea, and for SAI the ability to RP with the impounder is good.

But how often does /mech etc. get ignored?

Would it be better to be able to 'tag' the vehicle on the map so it shows up for impounders? Not sure if it's possible but a system like that would seem preferable.

@Daryl said in Add an ''Call an Impounder'' command:

I like the premise of the idea, and for SAI the ability to RP with the impounder is good.

But how often does /mech etc. get ignored?

Would it be better to be able to 'tag' the vehicle on the map so it shows up for impounders? Not sure if it's possible but a system like that would seem preferable.

When i was Mech i usually went to those who called mostly if i had time etc etc.. but alot of these guys out here are actually ignoring it as you said. Sadly

This would be more preefered. As if its like /mdch the icon will mostly follow the player who did the call. But something like ( Alt-gr on the wrong parked vehicle > blip and topbar announce from player called blip should be put on the vehicle )

I would also like to see somehow a system like when cops have arrested a player for driving too fast or after a chase it would be cool if the Police Officer could decide if the vehicle should be impounded aswell and maybe use the same system as above?. As it is in real life sometimes.

dont worry mens, even without this call script i did once pinked either howlzes or issue car & parked infront some impounder, eitherway u can get trolled : D