Increase the rank amount within /gang

Harmy

Question

As simple as it sounds.

Give the ability to the leader of the organization to set the ranks within the gang to a max of 10(?), so there's more fluidity to arrange the members and a clearer hierarchy instead of integrated ranks that we have now.

For example in most of the gangs / squads if not all of them, the VL has the same rank as HQs and the HQs have the same rank as other level 4s, and if anything the leader would have to do any changes since these positions share the same rank within the game.

Other examples can follow through but you get the bigger picture.

A format that can follow for example is:

7-Leader
6-Vice Leader
5-HQ
4-Rank
3-Rank
2-Rank
1-Rank

alt text

Edit: I kinda messed up the poll and cant edit it but ehhhhhh

2nd Edit: To make it extra clear:

For the people who don't want to change it they can leave it as it is now, the suggestion is for the leader to be able to change the level cap in the gang the same way he can change promotion abilities / motd changes etc.

So gangs can have the level 5 cap as we do now if the leader wants so and for others who want it higher to increase it.

17 answers to this question

Great suggestion, In my opinion setting a random number of ranks to everyone (All Gangs/Squads) would be unfair so if we'll actually do get it I would say that we can make it even better & fair make that the Squad Leader will be able to choose/set the number of ranks by himself so every Gang/Squad Leader will be able to set the number of ranks that he wants (Let's say 1-7 as Harmy suggested).

By doing that it'll be fair for both Gang/Squad Leaders who want to change the number of their ranks and those who don't want.

So, let's reach 80 votes and cause @Kain work even harder! <3 <3

@Element

For the people who don't want to change it they can leave it as it is now, the suggestion is for the leader to be able to change the level cap in the gang the same way he can change promotion abilities / motd changes etc.

So gangs can have the level 5 cap as we do now if the leader wants so and for others who want it higher to increase it.

I raise the bidding and asking you guys how about let it all these rank stuffs to gangs/squads? it would be great if an organisation can put a rank name instead of per level (1-2-3....)

for example: as we all know a probation member in all gangs/squads has no level in panel (level0). I'd prefer to remove level types and let the HQ crews of the gangs and squads to create it himself. So All the rank types will be belong to gangs and squads himselfs.

Let me know how does it sound.

A level indication will always stay. Since that is used for the GMs to assign a second spawn. However having the ability to add certain text to is, would be cool. Having more then 5 levels in your panel? Would be cool.

So yeah. since many of you liked/supported the idea of adding text to a level, I decided to create another poll/suggestion since it's another subject so here you go: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/15220/ability-to-add-certain-text-to-levels-in-gang