[SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's

Raf0

Question

So, Always when we stop BR, we just got money in arrests and we still waiting for many mins, so i suggest today to just give a reward like 100k or more for the cops because we stay boring at bank and we don't get anything so, the cops would get money per safe so like 6/8 20k 5/8 30k 4/8 50k 3/8 85k 2/8 100k 1/8 130k 0/8 150k, so when the BR end with 7/8 or 8/8 cops don't get money, that will be fair for crims and cops, So, I suggest this idea for cops and this is your choice to vote. And thanks for voting.

would suggest yes if crimes gets money everywhere at br, cuz the real deffence, the one that holds the br, dont get any money at all. & in the zone where you get money, is deffence very weak.

+also just for info, the helpers wich camp near safes instead deffending, get only ~8-16k/safe

@Bunny said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

@Raf0

If you would get 0 safes opened, getting 20k per safe is total of 8x20=160k

80k from all safes not cracked is more reasonable. You still get money from arresting.

i know u get money from arrest but if you u came and someone arrest them all and he doesn't get money then it will be 160k better then 80, crims get 200k in PBR and almost 300k or less in BR, so let's do some fair here.

If you come as crim and notice that all safes are done, you get zero money. Those who crack get way more money than the others defending (who get around 5-11k per safe)

Main money should come from arresting, not from the safes. You get paid a lot already from arresting in bank rob, and the safes should be extra for staying to defend.

Your idea is good, it does make sense but I do not believe you know what does it mean to stop a bankrob, logically, 8/8 is a succesful bankrob yeah but 7/8 should be a succesful one as well, let's criminals in the world, they cannot rob the whole bank, so I suggest that stopping a BR should start from 6/8 like a 7/8 counts as a succesful bankrob. I do believe criminals get enough money from a 7/8, more than cops at least & I do believe as well that cops didn't stop a 7/8 Bankrob as more than half of it has already been robbed & they got away with the money, for your suggestion to be fully undestandable, we should make another poll to make succesful BRs as 7/8 and 8/8.

@Pump said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

Your idea is good, it does make sense but I do not believe you know what does it mean to stop a bankrob, logically, 8/8 is a succesful bankrob yeah but 7/8 should be a succesful one as well, let's criminals in the world, they cannot rob the whole bank, so I suggest that stopping a BR should start from 6/8 like a 7/8 counts as a succesful bankrob. I do believe criminals get enough money from a 7/8, more than cops at least & I do believe as well that cops didn't stop a 7/8 Bankrob as more than half of it has already been robbed & they got away with the money, for your suggestion to be fully undestandable, we should make another poll to make succesful BRs as 7/8 and 8/8

the cops just will take money for the safes left like 7/8 they get 10k / 6/8 20k 5/8 30k 4/8 50k 3/8 85k 2/8 100k 1/8 130k 0/8 150k, well that will be fair and enough and good for crims and cop that will be 100% fair. Ik crims get more in PBR or some thing but it's better than nothing.

@Raf0 said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

@Bunny said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

@Raf0

If you would get 0 safes opened, getting 20k per safe is total of 8x20=160k

80k from all safes not cracked is more reasonable. You still get money from arresting.

i know u get money from arrest but if you u came and someone arrest them all and he doesn't get money then it will be 160k better then 80, crims get 200k in PBR and almost 300k or less in BR, so let's do some fair here.

mens, helpers gets ~8-16k/safe, and only if helpers stay in the money-zone, but deffend lines are not in the money zone = deffenders get 0money from br. robbing gang get ~150k/br, but most gang mens mostly at deffence line aswell

Okay so, in my opinion, it'll be kind fair rewarding cops for stopping a BR (saving safes) but instead of giving out rewards for saving safes (which can be tricky by scripting and not fair for the cops who took part but got killed at the end of the BR and didn't make it to get the reward) we can just increase the arresting reward during BR, which means that by arresting a wanted criminal during BR (only in the interior itself) the cop will be getting more cash than usual.

For arresting 42 wanted levels criminal the usual payment is 17,430$
In that case, we all (the community + SAES HQ's) can think about a fair money reward that'll be given to cops for arresting criminals during a BR.
to make it even simple, we can pick a global amount that'll be given for every arrest during a BR regardless of the wanted level.

Note As @Pump said " it does make sense but I do not believe you know what does it mean to stop a bankrob" so taking my suggestion could make sense in this case.

You want this to happen, You should add a prize to criminals who kills pigs from outside (not corridors) so it can be fair & they get some money instead of giving their best for nothing whilst some dickheads staying in the cracking room, having money.

@Kybali0n said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

why not??, if money makes u happy, lets make the money whores happy!

Lol, money does not make you happy? Then why the fuck y'all doing BR's in first place? We deserve a reward for taking you all down, so please cut the crap and think before posting such trash post like this

@Anas_ said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

Lol, money does not make you happy? Then why the fuck y'all doing BR's in first place? We deserve a reward for taking you all down, so please cut the crap and think before posting such trash post like this

mayb you cut the crap & inform yourself how BR actually works?
to make it very simply for every brainless pig here, i used terrys paint (+ my edit)
alt text

as you can see, the yellow field from saves till coridor you get money, everything in direction of the marker you get no money.
= deffenders gets NO MONEY, NOT EVEN A CENT! = you got as cop more money from only one arrest at br than ~80% of crimes bring.

gangs are NOT doing br for money, we doing br for fun & status, to show that we can sucessfull make an br.
&to repeat again how much anyone in the yellow field gets money:
-gang wich is robbing = ~150k max
-gang wich are helping br = ~7-16k/safe = ~70k max
-only people in the yellow area gets this money
-2 store robs = 80k (= even if you are not deffending & only go br for the money, you still get more money from 2sr than one br)

&as you saw, is the deffending line not in the yellow area = ~80%+ crimes at BR get NO MONEY AT ALL (even minus money cuz drugs & guns).
and the ones wich could get the most money, also the robbing gang, mostly only the crackers stay in the yellow field + some retard helpers running arround safes instead deffending. because deffence & sucesfully BR is more important than money.

i hope my superdetailed explain shows you, that gangs does br deffinitly not for the money & that cops mostly get more money from br than crimes (besides crackers)

but at the end iam like kyba, if you want even more money, just do it, i get as deffender anyways no money at every BR
but logically deffenders deverse an reward for killing pigs, instead raising the reward for cops

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION] Rewarding cops for stopping BR's:

mayb you cut the crap & inform yourself how BR actually works?
to make it very simply for every brainless pig here, i used terrys paint (+ my edit)
alt text

as you can see, the yellow field from saves till coridor you get money, everything in direction of the marker you get no money.
= deffenders gets NO MONEY, NOT EVEN A CENT! = you got as cop more money from only one arrest at br than ~80% of crimes bring.

gangs are NOT doing br for money, we doing br for fun & status, to show that we can sucessfull make an br.
&to repeat again how much anyone in the yellow field gets money:
-gang wich is robbing = ~150k max
-gang wich are helping br = ~7-16k/safe = ~70k max
-only people in the yellow area gets this money
-2 store robs = 80k (= even if you are not deffending & only go br for the money, you still get more money from 2sr than one br)

&as you saw, is the deffending line not in the yellow area = ~80%+ crimes at BR get NO MONEY AT ALL (even minus money cuz drugs & guns).
and the ones wich could get the most money, also the robbing gang, mostly only the crackers stay in the yellow field + some retard helpers running arround safes instead deffending. because deffence & sucesfully BR is more important than money.

i hope my superdetailed explain shows you, that gangs does br deffinitly not for the money & that cops mostly get more money from br than crimes (besides crackers)

but at the end iam like kyba, if you want even more money, just do it, i get as deffender anyways no money at every BR

Okay, I don't really know about this BR stuff and thank you for informing me, and I know you lads do it for fun, etc, but yet you get money, every gang does a bank rob, so you still get money anyways if your gang does so.

But we're talking about cops here, we should receive the reward, and we're looking for the bag and we're money whores, but you can not go cry about it and say it in public, say some respectful shit maybe, but like that? It's pure diss and as you guys do it for fun and status and show that you can make a successful bank robbery, we want to show our strengths too and show that we are able to stop a bank rob and get more arrests in our stats.

Sides should be even and fair, so I see this is a good suggestion, even if your defenders don't get any money, you should talk to SAES HQ's about that, not cry about it here.

U already got the bartmans reply, not need more ;D