Inventory System

Zei

Question

What about adding an inventory system in the car if you can search the trunk to change a skin or something why not add a way to store your weapones so it can be useful if you forget to take weapones from the disk or while turfing or whatever.
Also if you add some sort of carried fuel can so u can refuel ur car without going to a station this can be really useful too.

11 answers to this question

@IceCold said in Inventory System:

Well if your car blows up then u should lose the things what are in your car trunk

well, doesent it loose the sense than?
i mean why should i put guns in my trunk instead to me directly, if the guns gonna loose when car explodes?

"so it can be useful if you forget to take weapones from the disk or while turfing or whatever"

I mean it's a cool idea but it won't be very useful or even used in-game that much by the players (From my point of view).

Also, we can't ignore the fact that there's a shit load of save disks (for a reason) around the map, that you'll be able to use anytime to store your weapons or get new stock of ammo, however, we've got Gangs & Arms Dealers in the server that'll be happy to sell you guns/ammo in case you forgot to take them out of your save disk.

I'm also pretty sure that adding such a script would cause some bugs (Like losing the Weapons/Ammo once your car got destroyed/impounded/re-spawned and so) and yeah some players might complain about losing those Weapons/Ammo, or whatever you stored in your car.

savedisks provide an inventory. I don't see the benefit of putting things in a vehicle if they blow up every 10 minutes anyway due to the way our gamemode progresses. As for an inventory on person, that would require quite some scripting and bug-testing as we have had scripts like that before and there were a lot of exploits in it.