Restraint on throwing explosives agin the perimeter of penitentiary

Ntruder

Question

First off, I don't wanna take a poll for this suggestion, as we all know the opposite side will go with its current way, in so far as they are currently outnumbered by individuals, yet however I am happy to take heed of yours judicious reasons/comments.

The thing is, people when they break out, they do not walk off from the slammer and throwing excessive grenades in addition to this BLOCKING gateaways by pushing their vehicles in front of them. In a sense those officers who spawn at their propertys/PDs that only makes them unfeasible to arrive in there without losing remarkable HP and this frankly doesn't give a hope to the reinforcement on assisting that jailbreak. As a matter of fact this purely and simply creates a chaotic atmosphere over there.

I will be looking forward to reading your precious thoughts.

16 answers to this question

No. If the issue is spawn killing, I'd rather see the spawn being moved furhter down the police yard. Cops doesn't want to get naded, and we don't want 5 or 6 cops teaming up behind the gates, getting ready to rush us. There's a 10 second cooldown on grenades anyway.

Let me tell you what's going to happen, if the grenades gets removed; People will just end up sniping cops from roofs. Then you won't have any criminals to catch outside jail anyway.

@Spetnazz said in Restraint on throwing explosives agin the perimeter of penitentiary:

No. If the issue is spawn killing, I'd rather see the spawn being moved furhter down the police yard. Cops doesn't want to get naded, and we don't want 5 or 6 cops teaming up behind the gates, getting ready to rush us. There's a 10 second cooldown on grenades anyway.

Thanks, I actually would love to delineate it on a picture of the area, here it is;

alt text

Plus the incident is pretty similar to Store Robbery as how it had been in the past then was changed to abstain from causing a chaos, let's put it this way the jail area overwhelmingly is being abused by criminals due to millions of grenades and we conveniently can admit that It is turning into a DM zone once they break out.

Plus the incident is pretty similar to Store Robbery as how it had been in the past then was changed to abstain from causing a chaos

Not really, it was initially due to the death matching from random russians (and couves as a cop throwing nades hhhh).

Problem here lies that you are being spawn trapped. You have 3 exit points, West gate, Inside and south gate. What stops you from using the west side when the south side is to dangerous?

As @Spetnazz already pointing out banning 1 thing isn't gonna solve anything as people will just find something else to spawn trap you with.

Maybe it would be an idea to make an extra gate/marker to get to the west exit faster. So that way you can flank the people who are camping the south side.

Now cops suggest to deactivate nades outta jail? the simple reason that fire is being thrown is because cops are chasing us and it is our responsibility to defend ourselves. U got two entrances from the jail (back and main one), the problem is cop iq dont use both entrances, they only use one and only 1 cop trying against 4 crims, use teamwork, place some object in the ground to destroy our cars, u got many things to face us, do we have to make a tutorial to how arrest against nades?

Sorry please but I am absolutely against this.

The around jail area when there is no jailbreak absent is absent full of a group with a mix of squad members some trainees and few hls.

In order to "clean" my way into the jail I have to utilise the use of a grenade. Taking away this capability from the community would be a horrible idea

@Kybali0n

If you use the second door, you've already lost the chase as it'll take too long to catch him up, and if the nades wont get you, you still have a long distance to be shot from, so the iq example actually falls on you this time.

As for the nades, it can be really frustrating to spawn and lose half of your health. Probably moving the spawn a bit can help, of not, then there has to be another way over restricting, as it can be very wierd for casual players who dont keep up with rules

Instead of removing the explosives all together, why not create several multiple spawn places, lets say maybe 3, across different places in the jail, with the same exact spawn details (Warden 1, Warden 2, Warden 3,...) so it gives more freedom to cops, avoids any issues of getting bombed by nades accidentely which I understand is an issue, even though it may be accidental?

Removing things just because they cause an issue shouldn't be the final solution, only a last resort, if there's ways to solve them without taking away gameplay options. Creating different spawn locations for the exact same spawn would give cops the opportunity also to coordinate and flank criminals whereas criminals would need to keep a lookout as to not get flanked. It's all a matter of teamwork if this was implemented, and nothing had been removed. Also if the spawn locations were placed correctly, there's a chance that if people throwing nades to that location is directly spawn killing and this would avoid any complications and misunderstanding of situations.

If we keep suggesting removal of things as the minimal issue appears, soon I won't be able to drive across LV X at more then 50m/h because I may stumble by accident on some cops chasing a criminal, giving him a chance to go away. Don't break the game.

@Kybali0n said in Restraint on throwing explosives agin the perimeter of penitentiary:

Now cops suggest to deactivate nades outta jail? the simple reason that fire is being thrown is because cops are chasing us and it is our responsibility to defend ourselves. U got two entrances from the jail (back and main one), the problem is cop iq dont use both entrances, they only use one and only 1 cop trying against 4 crims, use teamwork, place some object in the ground to destroy our cars, u got many things to face us, do we have to make a tutorial to how arrest against nades?

I think you are wrong Kybalion, You say that you defend yourself right ? Some cops respawns to get inside the jail and stop the JB from inside the jail and not outside, They lose 80% from their health and maybe they die because of the criminals throwing nades on them, Like that you don't defend yourself, You just throw nades to farm kills, I agree with the suggestion.

@Kybali0n said in Restraint on throwing explosives agin the perimeter of penitentiary:

U got two entrances from the jail (back and main one), the problem is cop iq dont use both entrances

As you know, those 2 entrances just get you in the same place( the marker which is at long corridor) and criminals frequently aim at the marker and wait for a cop to warp inside then It is literally getting an instant-kill for the officer. So in the circumstances we ought to use the main entrance, and this is what it comes to.