[Introduction]Klaus

Klaus

**Hello there,I am klaus.I am 19 years of age.I am currently living in Pakistan with my family.I was born in Newzealand,Wellington.I have recently graduated from college with A grade.And i am waiting for the entrance tests to open,so i could apply for any university and get in.

Now let's come towards my gaming career:
I started my gaming career on 2010's end.I started off with fifa 09 and then i came towards delta force and several other games.Then in 2012,a cousin of mine recommended me to play online servers.I was shocked at first when he talked about online servers.But after understanding in detailed,i came onto this server in 2012.Then he told me about a server called "SAES RPG".When i played the server for the very first time,i had no clue about how to play and how to maintain your behaviour.So i kept on getting mutes at starting,but by the time,i learned alot.Now you would say i have registered my account yesterday,how i could be old on this community.Before you ask that question,let me clear something out for you.I didn't play SAES for too long,i just played for 1 and half year.Then i went inactive because of my busy schedule in my real life.I don't even remember my password and account name.When i thought about logging in on forums yesterday,i came to know that all the forums account have been resetted.So i created a new one to let you all know that i am back on this community.But guess what?not for long.My name inside the server is gonna be "Klaus".And yes 1 more thing,as i don't remember my account name and password,so i am gonna create a new account.

I hope,i would meet some cool players inside the community and make friends quickly during my short stay inside the community.

I'll meet all of you inside the server.

Regards,
Klaus**

Hi Klaus,

Welcome back to the server. A lot has changed, so I would recommend you to read the help section which you can reach by clicking F1 in-game.
Furthermore, if you have any questions, no matter what this may be - feel free to message me in-game, on the forums or on Discord.

Have fun, and see you in-game.

@Howlze said in [Introduction]Klaus:

Hi Klaus,

Welcome back to the server. A lot has changed, so I would recommend you to read the help section which you can reach by clicking F1 in-game.
Furthermore, if you have any questions, no matter what this may be - feel free to message me in-game, on the forums or on Discord.

Have fun, and see you in-game.

As she said.