New Skin - Additional skin to the Biker Spawn

Markus

Question

Hello,

I'd like to make a poll before putting it onto github. The Bone County Biker spawn has only 1 skin meanwhile other spawns (Drug Dealer, Arms Dealer, Pickpocketer, etc) have usually more than 2.

So, why not add a 2nd skin to the spawn?

SKIN:
alt text

7 answers to this question

I think that by adding the skins that you guys mention (Or just add any in general) will lower the rarest of the MC Gangs that we have on the server, after all it's cool to have a skin that only you can use/have (Especially for MC gangs because there are not much MC skins out there), I mean you would understand my point if I would say let's use AA skin (for example since you're AA member) for the arms dealer spawn, hope you got my point of view about that, however I don't see any reason adding extra skins to a normal spawn that anyone can use. (That's why we got gangs/official gangs on the server after all, if you want to be a real MC go and join MC gang!)

Note: I know that you'll be thinking about the fact that we can shade skins but after all it's the same skin base but with different colors.

Much like what Element touched on, I'm not massively in favour personally of adding more skins to public spawns which were not there before.

You're pulling the rug out from gangs or organisations who once had a unique skin.

Having a lack of variety in skin choices should be a downside of public spawns. It's what incentivises people to move up the ladder.