Trucker Spawn

FoxZilla

Question

Hey Guys, Trucker Spawn has a low payments of deliveries and nothing changes when you make 100 deliveries. So the payments you receive remain the same. Also, the amount of money the truckers received has been reduced, so the trucker spawn has no value. So I think we should increase the payments for truckers.

:::

alt metni
alt metni

:::

@FoxZilla said in Trucker Spawn:

@Crash And i want add something. Today i have refilled all gas stations in 40 minutes and i have earned just 100k

I'm sorry but this is complete bullshit, make your arguments about payouts all you want but don't make the basis of those arguments lies.

You get $10 per gallon for every gallon you deliver to a fuel station.

You can put up to 5000 gallons into each individual fuel station (5000g x $10) which results in a maximum possible earning of $50,000 per station.

There are currently exactly 30 re-fuelable fuel stations on the map, resulting in a maximum possible earning of ($50,000 x 30) $1,500,000.

There's a very real possibility you earned 'only' 100k for refueling all stations... if there was only 2 stations.

You undermine any point or argument you might have with nonsense like this.

@Daryl said in Trucker Spawn:

@FoxZilla said in Trucker Spawn:

@Crash And i want add something. Today i have refilled all gas stations in 40 minutes and i have earned just 100k

I'm sorry but this is complete bullshit, make your arguments about payouts all you want but don't make the basis of those arguments lies.

You get $10 per gallon for every gallon you deliver to a fuel station.

You can put up to 5000 gallons into each individual fuel station (5000g x $10) which results in a maximum possible earning of $50,000 per station.

There are currently exactly 30 re-fuelable fuel stations on the map, resulting in a maximum possible earning of ($50,000 x 30) $1,500,000.

There's a very real possibility you earned 'only' 100k for refueling all stations... if there was only 2 stations.

You undermine any point or argument you might have with nonsense like this.

Thanks for your answer. okay then you can bring better fuel system because when i went to gas station as a fuel trucker i saw minumim %80 full or you can remove some gas stations. And when you went to any gas station you are spending time for refuel. I dont know if the all gas stations have a 0 fuel how many times we must spend for refuel them if you can say it we can talk better. Because its not just payment. Time is important too. You can earn 1m in 1 hour, You can earn 1m in 2 hours too. And pls share your review about normal trucker spawn

illegal truckers (or all) should be able to leave truck for ~1min without loosing the load, so illegal/wanted truckers have an acrual chance to kill pigs. otherwise is illegal trucking = 99% rip, pigs chase you/shoots on you & you cant even leave truck to kill pigs

@Tut-Greco said in Trucker Spawn:

@Bartman said in Trucker Spawn:

@Sanfara said in Trucker Spawn:

@Bartman I always kill them when I spawn as a trucker lol :joy:

but u loose load if u leavin truck, or was there some update alrdy?

you can go approximately 50 meters or 2 trailer lengths away from the truck before you'll fail the job

ah, guess missed this, last time did illegal trucking was ages ago, earlyer u either tryed drive away from cops (wich never worked) or u killed cop & lost load

@Tut-Greco said in Trucker Spawn:

@Sanfara said in Trucker Spawn:

@Bartman I always kill them when I spawn as a trucker lol :joy:

but u loose load if u leavin truck, or was there some update alrdy?

you can go approximately 50 meters or 2 trailer lengths away from the truck before you'll fail the job

ah, guess missed this, last time did illegal trucking was ages ago, earlyer u either tryed drive away from cops (wich never worked) or u killed cop & lost load

Yea as he said don't go away from the load and don't throw grenade