Bring back the old Sentinel?

Markus

Question

@Tut-Greco said in New BMW?:

You're welcome to suggest that we revert to old sentinel if you prefer :+1:

Here to make a poll if the old Sentinel shall be back.

I don't know if the developers are still against also bringing back the old handeling as it was really fun to use if you wanted to drift in a legitimate way unlike the Elegy.

10 answers to this question

@Markus said in Bring back the old Sentinel?:

I don't know if the developers are still against also bringing back the old handeling as it was really fun to use if you wanted to drift in a legitimate way unlike the Elegy.

The old handling didn't quite fit the new mod so it was removed. I wouldn't see anything wrong in adding the old handling together with the old mod if the suggestion passes.
As much as I'd like to unite them i can't promise that'll happen.

as for the suggestion I like both BMW's equally for what they are. here's a video of the old BMW if anyone don't remember it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrcvJAhIEM

sorry for the enb

@Tut-Greco said in Bring back the old Sentinel?:

@Markus said in Bring back the old Sentinel?:

The old handling didn't quite fit the new mod so it was removed. I wouldn't see anything wrong in adding the old handling together with the old mod if the suggestion passes.
As much as I'd like to unite them i can't promise that'll happen.

as for the suggestion I like both BMW's equally for what they are. here's a video of the old BMW if anyone don't remember it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVrcvJAhIEM

Glad to hear that there is a chance of the old handling also coming back if the mod does.

@IceCold might have some videos of us drifting too but I am not sure

@Ramby said in Bring back the old Sentinel?:

As long as new cars don't drift like the Elegy, everything is an improvement. A few of the new cars look decent, but got that terrible handling as well.

Elegy is a drift car in case you were wondering.

For as long as people aren't giving feedback on handlings there's not much that'll be done. I'd suggest you do so if you have problems with some of our vehicle handlings.
We would appreciate this. :+1: