The New White House | Winner

alt text

Citizens of the United States of America,

On behalf of the Liberty Party, we are proud and honored to announce, that the reconstruction of the White House has successfully been accomplished, thanks to our honorable Cuban Citizen, Mr. Manuel (@Zwolle).

We are very astonished by the speed of delivery and construction of the blueprints by Mr. Manuel, and we are absolutely proud of being able to award him with the prize of $50,000,000 ($50 million USD) for his incredible work.

We will now initiate the building of the White House, and it will be available to the public very soon.

I would like to thank you all for your participation and helpfulness in the reconstruction.

God bless you and may God bless the United States of America!

Vice President of San Andreas,
Joshua Watson

I thought the deadline was 20th of January? As much as Zwolle design is good, it would have been fair to give other people a chance instead of just one candidate after 2 days of this being announced. 2 days to make something which you asked for (considering people work/go to school) is not enough time, I bet there were at least another 2-3 people working on this but now they are going to be confused/pissed off as they thought they had until 20th Jan.

Anyway, good work Zwolle and congrats.

@Joshbond said in The New White House | Winner:

I thought the deadline was 20th of January? As much as Zwolle design is good, it would have been fair to give other people a chance instead of just one candidate after 2 days of this being announced. 2 days to make something which you asked for (considering people work/go to school) is not enough time, I bet there were at least another 2-3 people working on this but now they are going to be confused/pissed off as they thought they had until 20th Jan.

Anyway, good work Zwolle and congrats.

Hi Joshbond,

I would most definitely agree with your statement.

However, the choice of going with Zwolle's construction is due to the fact that he fit every single one of our needs. When he showed us the blueprint, there wasn't anywhere we could point a finger - it went beyond our expectations.

Now, I can say that I have not been confronted by anyone, who was, is or were thinking about building a new White House, hence we decided to pick Zwolle straight off the bat. Sure, I do understand that people could work on it in the background - and if anyone has, they are very welcome to reach out to the Liberty Party, and we will compensate for their hard work.

As previously mentioned, the construction met our expectations and more, therefore we felt no need to keep the contest up. This was also meant as a gesture of not having people who are busy, work on a construction when we already fell in love with this one.

Furthermore, a deadline isn't a set date, it is a time or day by which something must be done. We decided, that after the construction we saw, to end the contest.

I do appreciate your input, and it is duly noted.

Thank you.

Go fuck yourself.