Donation account reset?

SwinFTW

I played saes in 2012/2013 and forgot all about it but was thinking about playing again remembering how much fun I had I got back on and signed up on the forms when I signed in I had 0 hours played and 60k in debt I forget exactly how much I donated but I think I got an interior and a vehicle of my choice and maybe some money although I can't completely remember as it was along time ago but I still do have the email showing I donated. I was wondering if it was a glitch or if the whole game reset anyways any help would be appreciated thank you

Donation rewards get removed when you are inactive a certain time. Money was already given to you so no right to give more again, about the vehicle/s you can get them back as well as the interior/s when you get a property to put them.

If you want to get your donation rewards back I suggest using that email you donated with by looking at your PayPal account and tracking the payments you did. If you still have a forums account on the old website, that can work too as that should display how much you donated.

Old website: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/

@swinftw Even though, you need to request again your vehicle through the rewards change section and correct format.

Secondly about the hours, non-donation vehicles, properties, you can't get them back. We all old players who came back from inactivity like you suffered this change, although I personally gave a fuck about losing these.

Good luck ;)