• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ZoRo said in ZIP - ZoRo's Portfolio:

Project num #9: Zip Bank
Number of objects: 660
Link to the code (in case of sharing): https://pastebin.com/D6yCLg9K
Link to the Album: https://imgur.com/a/6DZwWYM

RP Story(minimum 300Words):

• In a day when I was sitting at ZIP base, I was thinking about what I'll build, so I decided to build a bank for ZIP named (ZIP bank), I started with building the walls so after finishing them I head to make a parking one in front of it for the citizens and 2 next to it one from the right and the other one from the left, those take from me to build them 1day, in the second day I have called Hope to helps me, so we start with building the inside decorations, etc..., I made a sitting place in the middle so the citizens can stay there while they are waiting, and hope in the write side he made a small room for the money bags and golds and he locks the door with some codes wich only ZIP members has that code. next to it, I have built a place for citizens, etc... to withdrawn and deposit their money there, also from the other side I made a room for the ZIP's HQ's so they can manage the bank there and next to it and in the same left side I made some PC's to let Zip members work and manage the orders of the Headquarters. in the 3rd day and after finishing the parking and the inside decoration and rooms I have made a siting place which the citizens can stay there and eat also I make a good decoration as you can see in the SS's, this Bank took from me 660 objects( walls, tarmacs, small hangars tables and PC's, etc...), this bank took from me to build it 15094511,955$, but it's was a good experience for me which it's the first time in my life I have built a bank, so thanks for all for hope for helping me and thx for all who work in it now and I get my money back double.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...