Al - Munazama |

@rabygon Well I still don't understand your point, the group name is arabic yes.. but when it is arabic that doesn't mean it is a jihad group lol, does even jihad exist now?.. and what does it mean if it is full of muslims I still don't understand? but firstly how did you even know everyone's religion? those are just RP names, but if we thought for a while we will find that the server is full of muslims and arabs too, so is the server related with Jihad? lol... you should first read the idea of the group before commenting but for the third time I say that I still don't understand what is the relation between 'Al' and the group name with Jihad...

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Shakespeare
Account name: "kovbaska"
Nationality: I'm born and raised in Ukraine, so I'm Ukrainian.
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7/10
Current Organization: CripZ~
Current Group List: BES,TMH
Player 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 7/10
Talk about your RP experience: I have experience with RP work since I spent a lot of time for RP, working in VLA and CripZ. I've done enough work to say that I have experience with RP.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Amir was one of many who decided to start this war. He was tired of being a slave to those who consider themselves "TSAREM". It all started on December 28, Amir gathered many other "slaves" in the main city's plaza, he wanted to explain to them what was happening, they understood that they had become "slaves" but could not do anything about it. Amir did not even think of stepping back, late at night he made his way into the military camp and stole several AK-47. The next morning when the military came to them in the village again to out the children and men to work, Amir and his friend Vahid opened fire on them and thereby pushed fellow villagers to take arms and rebel against the military. For several months, there has been a fierce struggle for freedom and money but still the money won. Amir and Vahid had to leave for the United States and no one else heard about them.

Add a photo of a rebel please: alt text

• 2 weeks later...

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick:[WA]xDarkMan
Account name:freezer13
Nationality:Algerian
Rate your English Skills (0/10):7/10
Current Organization:WA
Current Group List:CEO
Rate your RP skills (0/10):7/10
Talk about your RP experience:Mmm Well , I learned Rping since i opened my first gang Fanatic Reds .I worked on developing my skills and still learning from other professional members
Write a short RP story related to rebels:One night some American soldiers went to a bar and Hmida_El_Madani heard the news through a bugging device placed in a car of one of them went and made some explosives and monotonous and went to the bar and attacked him and killed all Americans inside the bar
Add a photo of a rebel please:

alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick:MArk
Account name:Mediix
Nationality:Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10):9
Current Organization:black bullet
Current Group List:brother of metal -TMH
Rate your RP skills (9/10):
Talk about your RP experience: i get my experience from SAFP and i learned it stap by step As you can see through all my SAES life I have made alot of friends, and i got experience , and few things that i learned from myself
Write a short RP story related to rebels:The southwest was an early hotbed of the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad and defeat there would leave rebels with just one remaining stronghold the area around Idlib province bordering Turkey in the northwest.
Rebels met Russian negotiators on Saturday to seek peace terms for Deraa province, where most of their southwest territory is located, but said these failed. Moscow is Assads strongest ally and its air power since 2015 has been crucial to his recapture of vast swathes of Syria.
Local groups in many towns seized by the army in recent days had negotiated their own surrender deals independently of the main rebel operations rooms after heavy air raids.
Rebels said they had taken back several towns and villages lost to the army earlier in the day, but their overall loss of ground was still significant.
State television broadcast footage from inside the towns of Dael and al-Ghariya al-Gharbiya, where people were shown chanting pro-Assad slogans. A war monitor and a military media unit run by the governments ally Hezbollah said numerous other towns and villages had agreed to come back under Assads rule.
Fierce battles were still ongoing around Deraa city, near the Jordanian border, where the army had repeatedly failed to capture a disused air base, rebels said. The northwestern chunk of Deraa province remains in opposition hands.
Add a photo of a rebel please:https://imgur.com/a/mh59UaV

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Coffler
Account name: vnemos2
Nationality: Egyption
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 6/10
Current Organization: SAPA
Current Group List: None
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 7/10
Talk about your RP experience: I have gathered many experiences from previous gangs and squads
Write a short RP story related to rebels: I recently joined a secret organization of the rebels called the (Falcon).
Based in the south-east of the continent of Africa and it has gathered many criminals and murderers of tenants and a group of mujahideen,
It has carried out many operations to control the military areas and loot their belongings and weapons.
They were looking for power and control, and they even owned them.
Add a photo of a rebel please:

:::

alt text

@Shakespeare @MArk Welcome aboard, find any HQ to test both of you, do not forget to join our discord;
@xDarkMan Poor applicationHang arround with us and re-apply (if u still interested to join us). ~[Denied]~(red)
@coffler For now you are ~[pending]~(orange), hang arround with us and we will give you the final answer soon.

Leader Of Al-Munazama

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick:Dodoo
Account name:thedogukan15
Nationality:Turk
Rate your English Skills (0/10):7/10
Current Organization: None
Current Group List: TheMotorHeads
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 6/10
Talk about your RP experience: I've played hard roleplay server which the main language was my native language in the serrver.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: The northwest of the Iraq that people living in a village of the place named "Ane" the some of the elder's when their age comes getting kidnapped by terrorist group named ISES the boy getting captured and trained against authority of IRAQ and fighting against other ciwil organizations, militans teach them being a rebel when they are about 18-19 ages.
Add a photo of a rebel please: https://imgur.com/a/f1snumm

• 6 months later...

Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame nick: Zei
Account name: ahmed007007
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 9
Current Organization: CIA
Current Group List: Cuban Cars -TMH - The Sentinels - The Forgotten

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience: i was formed in the first gang i joined, "The Company" I learnt how to write good RPs in proper english and attractive way then i left it and joined the cop side, CIA
Write a short RP story related to rebels: it all started when i was young, the fact of being a rebel goes back to 15 years ago before moving to the USA , my country suffered from the govermnet. The president was a dictator, anything wrong you do will result in cutting your head the only way to escape this is migrating to another country. Now here i am in the USA , to be honest the things are not sorted yet. This new president called trump didnt want muslims and arabs here thats why i decided to join Al - Munazama and show them how rebels sort things , we will not loose our time in talking and filming videos telling people to fear us . Hhh, we just move to the action, reload that AK-47 and let those shots make the noise.
Add a photo of a rebel

alt text