Ingame nick: Bernasx
Account name: Bernasx123
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 9
Current Organization: CripZ
Current Group List:

Player 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8.5
Talk about your RP experience: Well I learned Rping from the start when i was CDC i was active and always learing how to RP and always whatching and learning how others players RP .
Write a short RP story related to rebels: his name is Abdallah.Mahdi he got bornd in Syria at 1989.he start growing up and he wants to be a terrorist like his fadher and hearing whats going on. for the rest of the people there and for the protection of Muslims he joined al Munazama
Add a photo of a rebel please:
alt text

Real Information-1

Ingame name:CripZ>Harb
account name:Omarharb
your g/s/c:ChipZ
nationality:Egyptian
groups:Black Eagle Security,IAC,S~A
english skills:7-8/10
driving skills : 7/10
flying skills:9/10

RP information-2

Name:OmarElMasry
RP skills:9/10
Story:OmarElMasry was a younge person borned in Iraq when he borned he found a war he was always afraid of die he was hiding at a place from people he was hiding there for 10 years when he became 10 years old he found that there is a school teach you how to fight and how to live with those people he took 15 years there fighting and learning everything until he found a way to escape from this car and everything he travelled after the war ended in the new country he found a group of people called el monazma he found them working and active members are real fighter never give up and can do anything for save thiere own buissnes then he decided to try to join and help them with his experince
Questions-3

what make your apply special:first i am old CripZ RP-Manger i can help you with RPs
second i am active member and will help in activity
third i am mature and loyal
why would you apply : i want be member in el monazma to help in RP and i see that this group will success and i see members kind and mature and my dream to make RPs for it

• Like 1

Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame name: CripZ>ElPadrino
account name: rorywilams
your g/s/c: CripZ
nationality: Tunisian
groups: N/A

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8/10
Talk about your RP experience: i learned RPing since i joined cripz at first i was not very good at wrting RP stories but by the time i started learning from other member about ss the RP story . bit by a bit i got better in RPing
Write a short RP story related to rebels:

Jenkiz.Mahdi he got bornd in Syria .never been to school hewas 10 years old when he watched his parents being shot by the army in front of his innocent eyes all what he could do in that moment is running away knowing tha he can be dead at any moment .
He hided in cliff in a mountain for about 13 years hoping one day he will revenge for his family when he grew up he heared about an organization called the munazama they were a real warriors he joined them so he can get support to get his revenge

alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: PulaR
Account name: kmkm567
Nationality: Israel (Arab 48 )
Rate your English Skills (0/10):6-7/10
Current Group List: CS, LWS, IAC, BES , SmashFM , RadioActiveFM

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 5/10
Talk about your RP experience: I don't have that much RP experience I'm trying to raise it by participated in RP with my mates.
Write a short RP story related to rebels:It was the night and I was with my young brother at our hideout planning to do something scares the people around, we got a crate full of molotovs and we headed to the Red County Police department then we starting throwing our molotovs and we could hear the screams of the policemen in the department then we escaped fast

:::

alt text

:::

blue is nub

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: k2rhym
Account name: icecream69
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 5
Current Group List: N/A
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 5.5
Talk about your RP experience: well my only problem is that im too weak in english about actually i have a lot of RP ideas i wont find any problem with posting i can get some help
Write a short RP story related to rebels: abuodai.mahdi was born in syria his father was a part of a little organization called Drunk and desorderly terrorits when the leader of the DDT passed away we were lost then we heared about a new organization called munazama the leader was an old friend and he was happy to let us join.

alt text

alt text
Dear @PulaR We are glad to inform you that your application is accepted.
alt text
Dear @K2rhym For now you are pending, hang arround with us and we will give you the final answer soon.
alt text
Dear @UrBan We are sad to inform you that your application goes to denied, hang arround with us and re-apply (if u still interested to join us).
alt text
alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Andre
Account name: Mazgou123
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8
Current Organization: N/A
Current Group List: TMH, BES, WWE, UC
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience:
my RPs experience are pretty good, Im in too many RP groups as I mentioned before, I have a good creativity for RPs stories, and I also was leading a RP group called ( S.A.D )
Write a short RP story related to rebels:
Abu hassan Al Makduni, was born in 1991 in Tunisia, his religen was the islam but he didn't apply the rules of that religen, one day he got into a big trouble and he didn't find anyway to get rid of it, so he started parying to allah, and begging him to give him some help, he kept going to the mosque everyday.
one day he was in the mosque and a guy sat next to him and they started a conversation about islam, and they end up by talking about jihad, so he convinced him to join

https://imgur.com/a/LUr0f20

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Pump
Account name: mazen147
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7.5
Current Organization: OrganiZation Zero.
Current Group List: Black Eagle Security & Investarms Corporation & The Motor Heads.
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 7
Talk about your RP experience: Well, I can say that I've hosted a lot of RolePlays since my career started, I think I got some experience with this kind of stuff. I can rate my creativity level as 8/10. All the groups that I've joined are RolePlays Group because I like to RolePlay
Write a short RP story related to rebels: It was 22/07/1999, Abdulla. Badawi was born. He was a bit odd guy. he found himself versus all the world without even a family with him, he was himself in a trash can in Los Santos exactly in the Docks. He was crying all the day, none cared about him until someone a soldier from a well-known organization "Al-Munazama". They got him up in their car, cared about him well. Within 13 Years, they started recruiting him with all kind of stuff as "Shooting" & "Driving" and "Teamwork". He was powerful enough to start fighting as a Soldier. The leader of the organization was impressed with his skills since he watched him fighting in a war. So Abdulla got promoted to one of the captains when he was 17 years old. Now he is one of the leaders of this organization. He is recruiting a lot of Syrians.
alt text

Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame nick: UrBan
Account name: Halloween741
Nationality: Tunis
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8/10
Current Organization: N/A right now
Current Group List: N/A

This day I'm going to talk about Abo Mohamed l Hafsy, Mohamed from Syria he was born in 1995 he didn't see his mother cause she die on the war he still alone no one help it suddenly someone takes care of him but he died... Mohamed still alive and a rebel founded him he was 16 years old and this rebel decided to take it with his family he starts showing him tricks and never let someone alive cause they kill his Mother...
He trains him how to use weapons and use Nades. after two week's Mohamed l Hafsy start kidnapping, robbing, killing and he knows what he does and he is the most killer on their family and he was one of the best rebel members.
alt text

@Andre Thanks for showing interest in joining, our family and our lovely organization, first we'd like to apologize for being late in answering your application we are really sorry, after discussion with Al - Munazama High Councils we decided to give you PENDING because we still need to see some effort from you to join us, join our activities and hang with us, if you don't see any activities ongoing you can contact any HQ team to host one..

alt text
Mosaad Mahdi - Nayeb of Al Munazama's Rayies