Ingame nick: Tefa
Account name:mostafamahmoud688
Nationality: Egyptian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7.5
Current Organization: SAT
Current Group List: IAC , BES

Player 2 - Role-Play Info
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience: I am always a cop so I rp a lot and I was in SAM and TEC and I am IAC and BES so I rp alot
Write a short RP story related to rebels: The Syrian Rebels Decided to make a huge explosion in the military camp to send a message to them , They Gather up their members and managed to tell a mustajad to get rpg and All wheels driving 4x4 car and go to fire the camp.
Add a photo of a rebel please: alt text

Well, this has to stop. People bringing political groups into god damn game community you might think it's funny you might think it's cool, but it is not cool or fun. Cut this bullshit and leave it behind, please.

@ted said in Al - Munazama | :

Well, this has to stop. People bringing political groups into god damn game community you might think it's funny you might think it's cool, but it is not cool or fun. Cut this bullshit and leave it behind, please.

Go seek ur attention on sapa live recruitment section and start ur fight against DDT founders who completely made that group to kidding with muslims . You cant compare this group with ur stupid political stories. Its a Roleplay game and these guys doing to enjoy this game without hurting anyone s feeling. So if you interested with joining make your application otherwise move along from this topic dear ted

It's related with Syria, and Syria is related with Middle East policies
Bringing real war into game isn't ethic for me
There are already people dying out there, why do you even bring it to game and getting fun from such thing like that

@ted What is the real war, no war mentioned or any shit.. did you read our role? Did you even read our backstory? You are blaming us because we just used a real country's name and their flag? Really? I didn't even mention any details about the syrian revolution in the backstory, I made sure to keep this group away of any real events, the group's idea is not political, those are just rebels who are paid to free up the space for their family to continue their business, where is the political thing here? Nothing. So please continue your gameplay without commenting on something without getting the real information, and thanks.

And btw I'm arabian and a Muslim so if you were thinking that I'm making fun of Syria's problem so you are wrong, All my respect to Syria :heart_decoration:

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick:KiroSa
Account name:MalikVx
Nationality:Tunisia
Rate your English Skills (0/10):8/10
Current Organization:CDC
Current Group List:TMH

Rate your RP skills (0/10):8/10
Talk about your RP experience: well i've spent a good experience as cop that was helping me in RP and (anims / how yo talk now im playing as Criminal that helping me in Storys i do a lot of RP and i learn from my mates also joining Groups has upgarded my skills
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Abdulah jassri was born in 1995 in syria he didn't see his mother cz she die in the war his dad has take care of him at 16 years there was shelling a lot of Boombs destroy y'all the houses he run but his dad is dead underthe debris he is lucky cz he run and he is founded by a Rebel who ... he decide to join them with his Friends the rebel has Trainned them ... and after some weeks they start join their Activity , robbing , kidnapping , and makking citys under their Controll they was rebeling rebelling on the bad system
Add a photo of a rebel please:

alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Warwick
Account name: moenesmjaid
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8/10
Current Organization: Special Task Force
Current Group List: N/A

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 7.5
Talk about your RP experience: i've been doing rp since a long time ago and i can say that i'm pretty good at it such as some road blocks as a cop or stoping a cocain shipment
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Jamal Al-Gadhgadhy as known as the "The desert butcher" is one of the most brutal and savage rebels tho he wasn't always like that he used to be a straight guy with quite a few troubles in his life but not much until on his 17th anniversary everything changed. some of the governement assassins slaughtered all his family members got their heads ripped of savegly in front of his eyes at that very moment Jamal's life took a detour towards the rebel life and his goal was to kill to feed his hunger for blood then joined some of other rebels to contintue in the path of chaos.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV-yBZ4GftIiG298_lZyfHeM24a2VAvyaHYJkxaIrSvHMuWFfKhA

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Xpooks
Account name: chadi147
Nationality: Tunisian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8-10
Current Organization: WA

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 9
Talk about your RP experience: Hmm, Well I learned Rping from Wild angels tbh I keep watching how members Rping..etc..and I keep focusing on others people RPs and from that, I learned well, and I can do Many good RPs
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Everyone knows Abu Ali El talbi He born in tunisia 1988.One of the famous rebels nowadays, He was a normal person he lived in Tunisia he was like everyone studying and working in the same time..And one day he met a rebel Abu el hichani he is an old famous rebel..He gave him an offer to join them and he gets paid as a trade, so he accepted the deal and start his new life as a rebel...He kidnapping and stealing and he succes in making all the city under his control.but hes dead in a war vs the cops in syria in 2015 after a big war stayed for 3 days in a row
Add a photo of a rebel please: https://imgur.com/a/YZzAebP

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick:KiCKeR
Account name:trshadow
Nationality:TRKYE
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 6
Current Organization:cripz
Current Group List:-hell soldiers retired seniors association

Rate your RP skills (0/10):7
Talk about your RP experience:i was hell soldiers headquarter so i was leading our gang roleplays with other gangs or cops but even thoug it can be a little poor due my inactivity its may become obsolete
Write a short RP story related to rebels:this roleplay backhistory about a old turk speacial forces member he is turk and born in turkey he has delivered
justice to himself andto kill terrorist. After hearing this structuring in Syria for the rest of the people there and for the protection of Muslims so he decided to join
Add a photo of a rebel please: http://i.hizliresim.com/1ELb1N.jpg

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Fesko
Account name: 6770656
Nationality: Lakets
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 3
Current Organization: CripZ
Current Group List: Black Eagle Security, General Mills.

Rate your RP skills (0/10):8
Talk about your RP experience: Learn to play RP i started in saes but after a while i moved to SA:MP and impoved my skills of RP there.Now i can say that my RP skill a bit higher then medium lvl of RP.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: Magomed Amirov was born in Caucase, the Dagestan republic, at 1986. At there he joined in terrorism group that was named as "The Muslim Brothers". On them a lot of terroristic attack on territory of the Russian Federation. In 10th July 2018 the leader moved a small group of terrorist with Magomed Amirov in USA to San Andreas state to help another terrorism group that recruit new soldier. (rp story of my person)
Add a photo of a rebel please: https://icdn.lenta.ru/images/0000/0002/000000025592/pic_1358263027.jpg

Part 1 - Player Info

Ingame nick: UrBan
Account name: Halloween741
Nationality: Tunis
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 8/10
Current Organization: N/A right now

Rate your RP skills (0/10): 9/10
Talk about your RP experience: I have good experience about Rp I do RP and I learn from my friends and I want to join this group to make more Rps also upgrade my Skills.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: This day I'm going to talk about Abed el Hamid Aboud, Abed el Hamid from Syria he was born in 1997 he didn't see his family cause they die on the war suddenly someone takes care of him but he died... Hamid still alive and a rebel founded him he was 15 years old and he decided to join this rebel they start showing him tricks and never let someone alive cause they kill his family.. they train him how to use grenades and use weapons. after one week's Abed el Hamid start kidnapping, robbing, killing and he knows what he does and making all people under his hand he was one of the best rebel members
Add a photo of a rebel please:alt text

Part 1 - Player Info
Ingame nick: Ziad
Account name:ziadtarek2
Nationality:Egyptian
Rate your English Skills (0/10): 7
Current Organization: Overdose Crime
Current Group List:
Black eagle security [GateMan]
San andreas Airlines
VT [Tuner]
San Andreas Academy [Founder]
Rate your RP skills (0/10): 8
Talk about your RP experience: I Got high RP experience i was FBI and Organization Zero and etc so i got nice experience about the RP means so i can Help you in RP and in OC im Teaching the Hangout members how to RP and etc so i got nice View and i Like to Write story in RP and Screen shot and i Like to Act like Real life.
Write a short RP story related to rebels: im Talking about Abo_Mosab , He was a General Man , he was from syria,he was a Teacher at School his wife died and his child in War so Mosab Can die any moment in The wars ,so he cant continue in the Teaching at School so he Went to help in Store roberies and Rob bank he started to make Jail breaks and alot of things

alt text