GBR for squads

Tut

Question

I think it could be fun to allow gangs to rob squad base vaults (and maybe company/group vaults too), it'll give different challenges to the gangs so they won't necessarily have to watch out for snipers but rather tasers.

With the upcoming reset it could be a decent money maker too

11 answers to this question

I should probably point out that the vaults should be accessible far from the spawn location of the police based group/squad so that the primary defense style will remain the same as if the gang was robbing another gang.

It sounds interesting at the same time as a bit weird. If this gets implemented it should be limited in some way, as an example. You should be able to do it only when a certain amount of the group/squad/company members are online. As an example. A GBR is only possible if there are more then 3 S/C members on. Also there should be an "important" cooldown to it, just for the case if a gang gets bored during the morning and starts raiding the same squad/company/group over and over just because they are easy.

Adding rules to it and restricting it in controlled ways. I imagine, as soon as a GBR would start you would see 10 crims on drugs camping right at the spawn of the squad/group/company.

Vaults should have different designs, and even have a chance to be added as a reward for level, if you get level 5 you can customize your vault. (It would not only make it harder for the criminals, but also add variety to it.)

Limit of the people that are raiding. I imagine a mix of all sort of criminals (15 +) from different orgs raiding 3 players.

If this ever gets implemented, it will have to be REALLY thinked through in order to avoid all kind of different possible abuses.

It's a good idea though, but will have to be properly thought through.

That's a good idea but what about stealing classified documents or something valuable and then getting a money reward after safely delivering it to the squad base or LS/SF/LV police deparment.

@worm's idea is good. Squads could raid a gang's base for intel, so they could make a case against them and get paid by the gov at the end.

Gangs 'attacking' squads base is quite pointless, unless you implement something that was requested a while back, a small jail for high wanted criminals in the squad's HQ.

Robbing a company or better yet, THE company it's quite alright. Civilian are on the hands of criminals and officers.

That's my two cents on this little idea.