HS back for CLO & DE

Zwolle-

Question

Hello, as you know our headshot was disabled some years ago
I want to suggest 24/7 headshot for CLO & DE, its one way in what made us special groups. Some ppl say its unfair for cops but there is also DE to hs crims and I dont think its unfair for either side

Things like this is why ppl join special groups or call them for help. People join to have special features in these groups.

If this is still unfair then HS can be added to HLS as well

I would agree with this if not for the fact that DE is a responsive group, and therefore CLO having HS on 24/7 really isn't comparable with DE having it too.

DE would only be able to use it in instances where SAPD calls for military backup, so jail & BRs... Whereas CLO isnt a reactive group so theyd make use of it way more frequently and in more general circumstances against cops

@James said in HS back for CLO & DE:

CLO & DE have armour, double weapons, you can't track or loc them. And now HS??
Why not make them invisible?

only difference between normal players & clo is armour, double weapons for high rank players( most of them inactive or offline generally), people calling us to help them in somethings but they dont know only difference is armour and its useless :D

It will be unfair towards cops because as @jonathan959 cops are always playing towards CLO while DE fights them only at BR and JB etc.. like imagine a cop tries to arrest a CLO and then he kills the cop with 1 shot with sniper, It will be unfair and DE will not respond if it's not a JB or a BR, it shouldn't be added back

That doesnt make sense because you have a high amount of players as CLO, you can go to BRs, sr and always headshot everyone, meanwhile we in DE use it for other purposes like (war,trainings and such). Its better if it remain like that.

I'm a hundred percent with this suggestion because this will encourage more players to join special groups and this will make those groups more special. Actually, you can just disable it at bank and jail interiors to keep it balanced for SAPD and to give them chance to arrest, maybe keeping it for SR is not that bad because cops can just hide and reach the SR using a vehicle, this will encourage cops to arrest before they use long-range weapons to kill.

Also, I think it will balance both sides and it would motivate both groups to respond, either to SAPD calls (for DE) and criminal activities (for CLO). many skilled niqqers are willing to have it open 24/7. hidden talents gonna rock

hs4back!
all reasons said alrdy, de/clo are special groups & before ~2016 hs was on 24/7, hs was used at hr/sr & jb & alot dm fests with even more clo/de activity than now, and no one even cryed about hs that time..
nowdays clo is seen as "op" because cant use k-pannel on them, bitch pls earlyer k-pannel didnt even existed, clo activity is maybe ~1% from all wanted players = as cop you will chase 99% normal criminals & only 1% (or less) of your time you will fight clos. and if you to scared to fight clos, than just go for regular players, k-pannel locates anyways every regular player (wich is no way op, but clo arent located k-pannel is op yeye)

@Strong said in HS back for CLO & DE:

I'm a hundred percent with this suggestion because this will encourage more players to join special groups and this will make those groups more special. Actually, you can just disable it at bank and jail interiors to keep it balanced for SAPD and to give them chance to arrest, maybe keeping it for SR is not that bad because cops can just hide and reach the SR using a vehicle, this will encourage cops to arrest before they use long-range weapons to kill.

Also, I think it will balance both sides and it would motivate both groups to respond, either to SAPD calls (for DE) and criminal activities (for CLO). many skilled niqqers are willing to have it open 24/7. hidden talents gonna rock

Yes i agree with this, thats why i wanted to join clo in old years :d

Fuck yes its already utterly stupid that HLS and DE can respond to CLO's while we are just like any other spawn in 90% of the situations. Jailbreaking where we don't even respawn with armour, SR's where everything is toggled off.

Edit: Atleast this gives the other special groups an excuse to attend instead of being there for the sake of CLO being there with there utterly OP kill arrest and house spawns.