Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
In-game name: Lopez
Account name: Lopez123
What languages do you speak: Frensh/Arabic/English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 7/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 6/10
Describe our role with your own words: Theft cars, trucks,or motorbikes from San Andreas [Secret or Strong Plunder],taking them to our garage,modifying and selling them. Auto Plunder is a crime organisation that steal cars and do crimes, they take cars,bikes,trucks from other people and they sell it by this they make much moneyalso Auto Plunder members locate many cars and send it the thirfs to steal ithey dont make no mistakes with that they are very serious.
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: Cuz that's team have a good members
Why should we accept you: Cuz im a active player, and i will do all my best
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello ! my name is Lopez. I am from tunisia and i live in sousse. I have 3 brothers. My older brother used to be a player on the server. I am 13 years old , im currently at the secondary scool right now. I have gorgeous parents who are providing me every single thing i need. I have a pet called Rex , it is a dog. In my free time i like to play video games , play soccer and table tennis. My favorite game is multi theft auto and i really have fun whenever am on with my friends.
And thnks

In-game name: JoNa
Account name: jonathan959
What languages do you speak: Spanish and English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 8/10
**Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10):**7/10
Describe our role with your own words: When the government doesn't give us enough money we have to have a living of something. Auto plunders make their living of stealing cars or trucks for the good and then making a few improvements to get money. They are an organized crime organization, they have members everywhere, so next time think twice where u park your car.
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I see its a new group and I would like to help out in any way I can, I also like the roleplay they have and it seems interesting what they do, I also have some friends there that I would like to be in with them.
Why should we accept you: If I join AP I could help out in different ways, not only by being active but by publishing activities on the media and help in any way I can.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am Jonathan from SAFP and I love this server, I am a chill guy for most of the times and I don't cause trouble. I also love playing combat games like r6 or sandstorm. There is nothing else much about me, currently at school doing my best :D . Thank u for reading

In-game name: [CDC]Acez*
Account name: theclub
What languages do you speak: I speak, tagalog and English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): I will rate my English kinda 8.5/10, Grammar mistake sometimes.
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): I will rate my Rping skills about 8.5/10
Describe our role with your own words: They started to stole cars since 1968 from Sanfierro and BC. They start finding theives from LV and they are looking for best Thieves to help them steal alot of cars. The Cops attacked their garage, they killed some Cops but Cops still arrested their all members of they Organization. they stay 18 years in prison so that they stopped the thief. They got out of prison in the year of 2019 and decided to return the thief business.
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I like to join AP because i like doing RP and stealing cars also im a loyal man and i like teamworks
Why should we accept you: You should accept me becasue i am helpful player i like doing teamworks im loyal, also i can do what ever the High Ranked member does.
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello there, i'm Martin James S. Reyes, also known as "iAcez" in the game, im a member of Comando Da Capital, i joined CDC For like 7 days ago now. also my hobby is playing Gadgets such as computer and phone games like MTASA or Mobile Legends, Minecraft Java or Bedrock. also i'm 13 years old, i live in the Philippines,. . but this January of February 2020, we will move to United States of America. because my mom is there. and she petitoned us. also i like playing Baseball with my cousins/friends. and i like playing Computer as always i do. i born in Trece Marties City. and my birthday is August 13, 2006. i think that's all about my self.

In-game name: Jizzy
Account name: eliran25802
What languages do you speak: Hebrew/English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 8.5
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 6.5-7
Describe our role with your own words: Auto Plunder's role is to steal vehicles modify them and sell to make profit
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: I like the whole idea of the group and I'd really like to be part of it
Why should we accept you: I'm friendly loyal I respect the rules I'm active and a fast learner
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm 17 years old I live in Israel also I like to play video games and eat pizza

In-game name: [ThC]Naker
Account name: Naker123
What languages do you speak: Arabic, French and English
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 9/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 8.5/10
Describe our role with your own words: AP is basedd on Thefting cars, Bikes....., to their garage, modify them and sell them (caracjacker role)
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: Well,, AP is a new group, with a good role and best members so, i found it active in game and i decided to be part with.
Why should we accept you: With my skills and my ideas, I can help AP to be in a higher level and try to make it the best+ inviting players to be part of. I'm too part of G&C, the alliance group, so i can be helpfull
Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello, My Real name is Ali and nicknamed in game as Naker. I'm a Moroccan PLayer. Since I got born, I love something named as Gaming, So I bought my first computer when I had 8 Years old. I have many friends on all games. I started Playing GTA SA 2 years after. I have 2 cousins are playing MTA SA, So I decided to play it too I starting playing RPG servers, I found it Simple and amzaing, I love it, and I started by reading the rules well it means I'm experienced. And actually I bought my new gaming computer and I'm playing all games. I'm a good driver while my dad is a taxi driver

alt text
In-game name: Jerry
Account name: jerry
What languages do you speak: English/Arabic/Frensh
Rate your English proficiency (0-10): 8/10
Rate your roleplaying skills (0-10): 7/10
Describe our role with your own words: Role-playing is a character play in the game like the real life
Why do you want to join Auto Plunder: am active player ,loyal one and iam skilled and i will show APO all whats i have , i will help members as i can , iam so carfull respectfull and tidy.
Why should we accept you: I can benefit like respect/loya/patience and im a bit skilled and i do teamwork as always
Tell us a bit about yourself: iam Iheb,im 21 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily i don't have time for anything from now so i wanted to apply now. After 1 month i'll start playing back.

Dear, @Jerry-Mouse
First of all we appreciate your interest in our organization. We found out that you've copied your application from Drop
(https://saesrpg.uk/topic/13909/auto-plunder-organization-group-topic-recruitement-open/22?page=2) which is intolerable and we do not appreciate you not taking the time to fill the application yourself, hence that's why you are ~[Denied]~(green)
alt text
You can apply whenever YOU fill the application and think you're ready.
P.S. Don't be eager. Patience is the key to victory as they say.

• 3 weeks later...