San Andreas Aeroplane Airlines | Official Topic

Acez

Hello everyone, on the occasion that we will be supervising a new year in 2020, we will offer each person in the game of saesrpg a trip to all parts of the map. For those who matter, let him leave his name inside the game via a message to SAA members at saesrpg.uk

STAGE I
Your Ingame Name:EURO
Your Account Name:Marwa01
Your Age:17
Your RP Name:Khaled
Your Country:Alger
Your Languages:French/English/Arabic
Your Skills:, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting,best pilot.
Your Weaknesses:Lag(low fps).
Tell us about yourself (20 words or above): My Name is Khaled,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Crim and I believe I will improve myself over time.
STAGE II
English Proficiency (0-10):7-10.
Driving Planes Proficiency(0-10):8-10.
Roleplay Profeciency:
For how long you playing SAES/MTA:since 2017.
What is our role:We transport people from one place to another in a proper way, and we also transport Cargo's.
Give us a story of your Roleplay ingame character(100words above):Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
STAGE III
What do you do if your Pilot fell asleep, and you're the Co-Pilot?:
I will wake him up from sleep.
What do you do if your Plane ran out of gas when you're on the sky?:I will try to return it.
What do you do if your Flight Attendant doesn't listen to you?:
I will be happy again.

@EURO1 said in San Andreas Aeroplane Airlines | Official Topic:

:::
STAGE I
Your Ingame Name:EURO
Your Account Name:Marwa01
Your Age:17
Your RP Name:Khaled
Your Country:Alger
Your Languages:French/English/Arabic
Your Skills:, my strenghts its my experience, my driving, shooting skills. I like teamworking and roleplyas. arresting etc.Paracheting,best pilot.
Your Weaknesses:Lag(low fps).
Tell us about yourself (20 words or above): My Name is Khaled,I am 17 years old, I Live in Algeria. As a sport, I am interested in football .I like being a Crim and I believe I will improve myself over time.
STAGE II
English Proficiency (0-10):7-10.
Driving Planes Proficiency(0-10):8-10.
Roleplay Profeciency:
For how long you playing SAES/MTA:since 2017.
What is our role:We transport people from one place to another in a proper way, and we also transport Cargo's.
Give us a story of your Roleplay ingame character(100words above):Role-Play Is trying to come to in-game a real life situation, like police operation stops, asking for license driver and the I.D means acting like reallife.
STAGE III
What do you do if your Pilot fell asleep, and you're the Co-Pilot?:
I will wake him up from sleep.
What do you do if your Plane ran out of gas when you're on the sky?:I will try to return it.
What do you do if your Flight Attendant doesn't listen to you?:
I will be happy again.
:::
Hi bro,You are Pending

alt text

STAGE I
Your Ingame Name: M*|UnKn0wN_
Your Account Name: user0134
Your Age: 18
Your RP Name: Mark.Johnson
Your Country: Philippines
Your Languages: Tagalog and English
Your Skills: Flying planes and Making stories for RP's.
Your Weaknesses: Shooting.
Tell us about yourself (20 words or above): I was an inactive player returning back to SAES. I still have the skill to fly planes even after all this time. I have a laggy internet connection so I might randomly disconnect at times. I also like flying planes in GTA since they're pretty much easier to do rather than crashing into walls whilst driving a car.
STAGE II
English Proficiency (0-10): 9
Driving Planes Proficiency(0-10): 8
Roleplay Profeciency:
For how long you playing SAES/MTA: I've played back in 2018 but stopped.
What is our role: To transfer people and cargo, safely.
Give us a story of your Roleplay ingame character(100words above): Mark.Johnson is a graduate from a flight school. He is new to Los Santos. He is desperate to get a job here since he likes the area due to the airport being near the beach. He did his best to become a pilot, but he still didn't get a job due to the mental illness that he has. Mark.Johnson is a jobless person in Los Santos, after not being able to return home, he is now also homeless.
STAGE III
What do you do if your Pilot fell asleep, and you're the Co-Pilot?: I'll take over the position and fly the plane and let the Pilot rest.
What do you do if your Plane ran out of gas when you're on the sky?: If possible, find the nearest runway to make an emergency landing, if not, find a clear area to land safely.
What do you do if your Flight Attendant doesn't listen to you?: I should make the Flight Attendant realize that his/her safety is in my hands due to the fact that I am flying the plane.

alt text
STAGE I
**Your Ingame Name:**Jerry
**Your Account Name:**jerry
**Your Age:**21
**Your RP Name:**Jerry_Mouse
**Your Country:**Tunisia(Sfax)
**Your Languages:**English-Frensh
**Your Skills:**Driving
**Your Weaknesses:**i dont have any weaknesses
**Tell us about yourself (20 words or above):**iam Iheb,im 21 years old , as most of you i love to play games but i hate it, because i should put it end and work on my works i've graduate from highschool i didn't get enough point for the unversity i wish. so im not going anywhere until next year, i will try my luck again hopefully it would be better , it deppends on me sure, whatever. Before it i internship in hospital as a nurse. I've learned a lot about it, i earned my first money from that it was 2 months long so , the payment wasn't that good tho, afterall im working as waiter in Cafe&Restaurant for 10hours Daily
STAGE II
**English Proficiency (0-10):**8/10
**Driving Planes Proficiency(0-10):**8.5/10

**English Proficiency (0-10):**7/10
**Driving Planes Proficiency(0-10):**8.5/10
Roleplay Profeciency:
**For how long you playing SAES/MTA:**Since 2010
**What is our role:**Driving AirCrafts
**Give us a story of your Roleplay ingame character(100words above):**I would not say im a very special because in my opinion everyone can be special in their own way, but i have the skills needed and the experience in groups which make things more easy also i have the loyalty and maturity. Also i know i have not been so mature in the past , but i can ensure that i have achieved this target, as that was my aim as i have been told. I have been, trying to redeem my self from that lack of maturity i had in the passed and i do hope that i have showed that i can be mature and behave in the right manner and respect people .
I can bring dedication and a drive to succeed to this group . I've always been appreciative of what the organizations I have worked for have done for me, as well as what I can do for them. I'm a loyal and a special person who wants to do my absolute best for the group I work for.
One of the biggest attributes that I'd bring to this position is flexibility. At my previous groups was able to help my team during focus group testing,Ultimately, I'm willing to work with anyone at the groups to make sure groups's activities are a success.
STAGE III
**What do you do if your Pilot fell asleep, and you're the Co-Pilot?:**Helping in driving
**What do you do if your Plane ran out of gas when you're on the sky?:**if u have experience know how to park it to do not anyone died
**What do you do if your Flight Attendant doesn't listen to you?:**i take his place to do not make any problem