• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@groove said in Show us your setup:

Specifications:
CPU: I5 7600K
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI 4GB
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 (2 different brands: one is from corsair, the other one from HyperX)
alt text
alt text
alt text

The screen is a random samsung one I bought to serve me for several months before I get something better. The colors render much much better than in the pictures, blame my phone

Payday 2 yaaay :D

@itaze My initial plan was to get 1060 - 1070 but it was simply too much for the usage I was planning to give to this PC, hence I got something cheaper (which is also less powerful, but it's not a bigdeal considering what I do with this PC). Might upgrade to something higher in a few years once that 1050 stop doing the job :D

CPU : Intel Celeron CPU G1620 2.70 GHz
GPU : Intel HD Graphics (ivy bridge)
RAM : 2 GB DDR 3
Internet Speed : 50 MBps
no need to say anything i know that my PC is shitty + i will post the pics soon as i get a nice camera :grinning:
btw does these fucking bad requirments can run GTA IV? even with low graphics? and without lag?

@master-chief said in Show us your setup:

CPU : Intel Celeron CPU G1620 2.70 GHz
GPU : Intel HD Graphics (ivy bridge)
RAM : 2 GB DDR 3
Internet Speed : 50 MBps
no need to say anything i know that my PC is shitty + i will post the pics soon as i get a nice camera :grinning:
btw does these fucking bad requirments can run GTA IV? even with low graphics? and without lag?

Ofc no, You can play minecraft

@nicus Btw I got a small question to ask, is that corsair K70 ? If yes, how does it handle, did you use it for a long time and not have any trouble? because I had a razer keyboard which its switches had gone bad within the first 3 months.. Never buying from them again.

@itaze
Yup its K70 with Cherry MX Red switches and i've been using it for uhm 3 - 4 months - so far so good, had zero trouble with it, nice click, works well. There is newer version of k70 btw, - K70 MK.2 :')

alt text
CPU: I7 6850k
GPU: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080
RAM: HyperX Fury 1 16GB DDR4
Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB, WD Purple 2TB
Cooling: NZXT Kraken x62
Case: NZXT S340 Elite
Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T
Monitor 2: Samsung mu7000 40"

*sorry for the shitty quality :^)

• 2 weeks later...