Disallowing crims/cops from killing eachother at jail

DELETED-USER15

Question

Well, My suggestion is about disallowing crims/cops from killing eachother at jail, That will avoid us from getting punished for dming or something, Like if i'm a cop I kill another cop by wrong and I get stars and maybe reported, A crim kills another crim by wrong and others counts that as avoid, That is annoying af and it will be nice if we see that removed like we can't kill admins, Maybe that get added at jail too, Cops can't kill cops and crims can't kill crims so we avoid getting punished for helping another crim to avoid arrest or dming.

4 answers to this question

@VayraN said in Disallowing crims/cops from killing eachother at jail:

Well, My suggestion is about disallowing crims/cops from killing eachother at jail, That will avoid us from getting punished for dming or something, Like if i'm a cop I kill another cop by wrong and I get stars and maybe reported, A crim kills another crim by wrong and others counts that as avoid, That is annoying af and it will be nice if we see that removed like we can't kill admins, Maybe that get added at jail too, Cops can't kill cops and crims can't kill crims so we avoid getting punished for helping another crim to avoid arrest or dming.

That's called friendly fire

Doubt this is needed at all. Any one with half a brain cell would notice whenever it was an unintended friendly fire from a totally intended deathmatch in jail. Also, being able to kill your own teammates makes everyone to actually aim and not just shooting around like degenerates, since they can screw their team.