Debit Cards for SAES

Filex

Question

Since everyone is suggesting i decided to come with a suggestion too.
As the title says why not implement debit cards in the game, people sometimes find themselves away from bank/atm and need money for transactions/buying things the solution is here with a realistic implementation each month you pay for the debit card subscription which means it will be optional and get taxed on each transaction you make line 1% or less from what you are sending, that means ATMs/Banks won't lose their purpose but still this will be an option where you send money without having a cent on you just you need the money in bank, this can be atleast for those who can take its expenses

alt text

8 answers to this question

@JoKilaPT said in Debit Cards for SAES:

Cool idea, but the problem is that it would only work on legal services. An arms dealer receiving debit cards would be ridiculous rp wise.

I completely agree with you on that but how many times were you modding a car and you were done but then you dont have any cash on you so you can start all over again after going to an ATM. Same for pay n spray, your car is on 60% damage, you're almost there and then, nope, no cash. And so on there are many more examples like this.

@Vennelle said in Debit Cards for SAES:

Cool idea, but the problem is that it would only work on legal services. An arms dealer receiving debit cards would be ridiculous rp wise.

I completely agree with you on that but how many times were you modding a car and you were done but then you dont have any cash on you so you can start all over again after going to an ATM. Same for pay n spray, your car is on 60% damage, you're almost there and then, nope, no cash. And so on there are many more examples like this.

Those are legal services

@Vennelle said in Debit Cards for SAES:

Those are legal services

Exactly. All im trynna say here is that if the fact that it can only be used on legal services is your concern on this suggestion there are a lot of legal services that it could be usefull for.