Remove killarrest

Adistar

Question

Hello everyone,

Not long time ago, the killarrest feature was introduced to balance the crim and cop side. Seeing that the cop side is now organized and capable of stopping bankrobberies easily, I believe the killarrest feature does no longer fulfill its purpose as the crim and cop side are already balanced without the feature. For this reason I would like to suggest the removal of this feature, and of course, we can have a discussion in this topic.

• Answers 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

As someone who is playing only as a criminal since joining this server, I strongly disagree with this idea. Bank robs and jail breaks shouldn't be easy to do in the first place and I wouldn't have anything against that bank robs have less then 5% success rate from criminal side. It's the highest payed activity we can do, it shouldn't be easy and it shouldn't be something we do without any effort put in. Completing successfully a bank rob should be an achievement, not something everyone can do just like that. Same goes for jailbreak. In which normal environment do you see same jail being raided by criminals several times every single day and prisoners successfully escaping in most of those attempts? Kill-arrest feature is good thing to have around. I definetly wouldn't like to see it in the open streets, but inside jail and bank interiors, it's good thing to have.
I agree, though, that HLS shouldn't be allowed in bank robs.
@Kain said in Remove killarrest:

Fail 2 BRs > Make topic about removing the only thing that caused them to fail.
:honk:

Imo, better solution then making up shit excuse to ban a player who beats you in a turf war.

@DeepK said in Remove killarrest:

Just dont delete this shit already until the cop side becomes equal to the crim side.Thats it

with the actual arrest systhem/killarrests & rulechanges (better for cops obviosly), the copside already became equal to criminals

there was a time when one hit arrest was not a thing & cops still managed to arrest criminals, nowdays all cops are just used to have easy life with long distance tazer + onehit arrest & alot more shit..

@Bartman said in Remove killarrest:

Just dont delete this shit already until the cop side becomes equal to the crim side.Thats it

with the actual arrest systhem/killarrests & rulechanges (better for cops obviosly), the copside already became equal to criminals

there was a time when one hit arrest was not a thing & cops still managed to arrest criminals, nowdays all cops are just used to have easy life with long distance tazer + onehit arrest & alot more shit..

what triggers me is for 3-4 months crims have ruled the SAES with their great activity.Like Crims 43 Gangs:56-64 and when it comes to the squad side and we rise to the 27-30 gang side starts to cry about it.The bank robberies and jailbreaks triggered by criminals is supposed to stop just like in real life and other gangs opens weird shit topics about how they cry.Thats actually what makes me angry

what triggers me is for 3-4 months crims have ruled the SAES with their great activity.Like Crims 43 Gangs:56-64 and when it comes to the squad side and we rise to the 27-30 gang side starts to cry about it.The bank robberies and jailbreaks triggered by criminals is supposed to stop just like in real life and other gangs opens weird shit topics about how they cry.Thats actually what makes me angry

the thing is, many shit got on copside easyer over the years, & almost every shit for copside was accepted, for crimeside not even one thing got accepted, i agree remooving kill arrest shouldnt happen. but atleast bringing back the rule "not allowed house spawn using to come faster for br" or respawn timer. cops are used to use they house spawns near banks to stopp br, earlyer cops stopped brs without killarrests & without using theyr houses, and activity was smiler to the one nowdays (atleast evening activitys). and on top the br rewards was about 2-3mills. what do u exept? that crimes dont react at all? that all op stuff on copside should stay as it is? hls having armor + nightstick, an group wich was used to be only for rps...

the thing is, many shit got on copside easyer over the years, & almost every shit for copside was accepted, for crimeside not even one thing got accepted, i agree remooving kill arrest shouldnt happen. but atleast bringing back the rule "not allowed house spawn using to come faster for br" or respawn timer. cops are used to use they house spawns near banks to stopp br, earlyer cops stopped brs without killarrests & without using theyr houses, and activity was smiler to the one nowdays (atleast evening activitys). and on top the br rewards was about 2-3mills. what do u exept? that crimes dont react at all? that all op stuff on copside should stay as it is? hls having armor + nightstick, an group wich was used to be only for rps...

I would give you rights if some squads wouldn't replace their new place with older ones which is infront of a Bank.
But im not asking or commanding them to not open a base infront of a Bank.May the age of crims are over after eternities Bartman and the cop side will rise again we dont know. At least of all we already know which side is the most powerful when we consider as "Activity" in Tab

Do you think cop side is op more than crim side ? when we open the tab and we see like 45 gangs and 30 criminals online and they do BR's, How can cops stop them at br without kill arrest ?? criminals are always crying and crying about cop side while their side is more op, if you say that 1 hit with nightstick is op then what do you say about a grenade ? When a crim throws a grenade on me and only 3 shot M4 or 1 shot CS, That's not op ? and if you will talk about HLS at BR with armor, Don't you see CLO comes whenever they wants to BR with their armor ? Don't you remember when Cartel El Muertos were coming to BR with their armor and dual ? Please stop crying crims about cop side because your side is op more than us lol

@VayraN said in Remove killarrest:

Do you think cop side is op more than crim side ? when we open the tab and we see like 45 gangs and 30 criminals online and they do BR's, How can cops stop them at br without kill arrest ?? criminals are always crying and crying about cop side while their side is more op, if you say that 1 hit with nightstick is op then what do you say about a grenade ? When a crim throws a grenade on me and only 3 shot M4 or 1 shot CS, That's not op ? and if you will talk about HLS at BR with armor, Don't you see CLO comes whenever they wants to BR with their armor ? Don't you remember when Cartel El Muertos were coming to BR with their armor and dual ? Please stop crying crims about cop side because your side is op more than us lol

duuude, use your brain pls
-clo comes whenever they want to br & have armor too? since de got killarrest & only allowed come when clo present, most brs you dont see clo
-duals are shit at brs, cshotgun better in any way, first thing clo is doing at arriving bank is buying cshotgun
-clo armor is a joke, u have once armor & rip, de/hls can respawn 1000x times with fresh new armor, its alone logicall to not call clo for brs alone for this reason
-what have cem in any of this to do? this group was awesome & remooved for bullshit reason, whilest they did more rps than hls/de & clo togheter, now looking on an old known "rp group" hls only used for stopping jb & brs + chanching rules only to use them more + abusing ufo wich was only for rp asaell (out of topic but just to know how much bullshit it was remooving cem considering what old group does..

-stopping br without killarrest impossible, are you serious? how do you think br was stopped before killarrest became a thing?
they just killed deffenders & arrested others in a mix between using brain & skills, difference was that crimes was able to come back to bank after got killed, but camping cops made only ~1/3 of crimes coming back to br, still cops was able to stopp brs without killarrest & without using houses (because there was this rule of not using houses). now we have kill arrest = every crime rip at br = no coming back. whilest cops/de/hls can easely respawn near bank, using theyr houses because the old rule is remooved. and kill arrest (wich tend that crimes cant go back to br after rip) + usage of houses near bank (wich leads to faster coming back for cops & groups) = double rip, one thing should be remooved, in my eyes only the house spawn rule should go back

and one hit arrest vs nades with cooldown, are you jking? you need to place the nade prefectly, to damage cops, one hitarrest (specially hls with armor) is nothing compaared to nades. cops was earlyer able to arrest crimes with one hit only when 75hp or below, later it was 90hp or below (when beeing clo gave u real advanges), nowdays onehit.. (thought i just wrote it as example)

its just i have been playing saes from 2009 & i saw changes at crime & copsides + groups, copside was deffinitly more skilled than most are now, swat was known as the best squad & had even for a short time armor as reward. untill ~1-2months back every squad was the same, there was no squad where u had the feeling like swat earlyer, only after terry did his job with 5O + this etf (forgot the leader), both of them used teaming & tactics instead just doing dumb 0815 arrests. sadly crimes got lazy aswell, from dez2018 till now i saw how cops almost never used tactics or teaming, gone one by one to brs, crimes have been trolling crackers & shit cuz cops couldnt do a shit coming 1 by 1, crimes afking at sr because everytime chilling on roof, unlike the old hr. both sides got in my eyes lazyer & dumber, till now, but after finally cops started using teaming & brain like earlyer, we should remoove se op stuff (yes it is op, just becauee in the past cops didnt teamed like crimes, doesent mean its not op)

@VayraN said in Remove killarrest:

duuude, use your brain pls
-clo comes whenever they want to br & have armor too? since de got killarrest & only allowed come when clo present, most brs you dont see clo
-duals are shit at brs, cshotgun better in any way, first thing clo is doing at arriving bank is buying cshotgun
-clo armor is a joke, u have once armor & rip, de/hls can respawn 1000x times with fresh new armor, its alone logicall to not call clo for brs alone for this reason
-what have cem in any of this to do? this group was awesome & remooved for bullshit reason, whilest they did more rps than hls/de & clo togheter, now looking on an old known "rp group" hls only used for stopping jb & brs + chanching rules only to use them more + abusing ufo wich was only for rp asaell (out of topic but just to know how much bullshit it was remooving cem considering what old group does..

-stopping br without killarrest impossible, are you serious? how do you think br was stopped before killarrest became a thing?
they just killed deffenders & arrested others in a mix between using brain & skills, difference was that crimes was able to come back to bank after got killed, but camping cops made only ~1/3 of crimes coming back to br, still cops was able to stopp brs without killarrest & without using houses (because there was this rule of not using houses). now we have kill arrest = every crime rip at br = no coming back. whilest cops/de/hls can easely respawn near bank, using theyr houses because the old rule is remooved. and kill arrest (wich tend that crimes cant go back to br after rip) + usage of houses near bank (wich leads to faster coming back for cops & groups) = double rip, one thing should be remooved, in my eyes only the house spawn rule should go back

and one hit arrest vs nades with cooldown, are you jking? you need to place the nade prefectly, to damage cops, one hitarrest (specially hls with armor) is nothing compaared to nades. cops was earlyer able to arrest crimes with one hit only when 75hp or below, later it was 90hp or below (when beeing clo gave u real advanges), nowdays onehit.. (thought i just wrote it as example)

its just i have been playing saes from 2009 & i saw changes at crime & copsides + groups, copside was deffinitly more skilled than most are now, swat was known as the best squad & had even for a short time armor as reward. untill ~1-2months back every squad was the same, there was no squad where u had the feeling like swat earlyer, only after terry did his job with 5O + this etf (forgot the leader), both of them used teaming & tactics instead just doing dumb 0815 arrests. sadly crimes got lazy aswell, from dez2018 till now i saw how cops almost never used tactics or teaming, gone one by one to brs, crimes have been trolling crackers & shit cuz cops couldnt do a shit coming 1 by 1, crimes afking at sr because everytime chilling on roof, unlike the old hr. both sides got in my eyes lazyer & dumber, till now, but after finally cops started using teaming & brain like earlyer, we should remoove se op stuff (yes it is op, just becauee in the past cops didnt teamed like crimes, doesent mean its not op)

As i said,we can actually wait until both sides activity are equal and after that probably kill arrest will be removed.Criminals still has the advantages of jbing,bank robbing and turfing on their own. So let both side rest ^^