Remove killarrest

Adistar

Question

Hello everyone,

Not long time ago, the killarrest feature was introduced to balance the crim and cop side. Seeing that the cop side is now organized and capable of stopping bankrobberies easily, I believe the killarrest feature does no longer fulfill its purpose as the crim and cop side are already balanced without the feature. For this reason I would like to suggest the removal of this feature, and of course, we can have a discussion in this topic.

• Answers 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

keep kill arrest & add rule that cops only respawn at hosp/base after killed in br. or skript that makes a respawn timer after beeing killed inside br.
= problem solved

specially when some cop dont just own a his hous 10m near banl, but own the fking bank, alone this one cop is in whoole br more worth than ~10 deffenders.

someone here wrote if clo would go to that one br, they wouldnt fail, are you really that dumb believing this? clo having once armor in whoole br, whilest de can respawn everytime with full armor, & having houses or the bank itself makes it even more impossible. thats why helping as clo at br is just dumb & most gangs dont want clos.. this just shows how some people have absolutly no clue how much houses/respawn affects the brs, nothing wrong with killarrest, the non existent respawn timer (or a rule) is the real problem.

also disagree with remooving killarrest, it wont happen anyways because u knows who have the power mens, but topic good to discuss

@Bartman said in Remove killarrest:

keep kill arrest & add rule that cops only respawn at hosp/base after killed in br. or skript that makes a respawn timer after beeing killed inside br.
= problem solved

specially when some cop dont just own a his hous 10m near banl, but own the fking bank, alone this one cop is in whoole br more worth than ~10 deffenders.

Is it me or did Fartmans English improve alot.

This is quite frankly the dumbest suggestion I've seen on this topic ( No offense Adi, we love you). Seeing this being suggested actually triggers me in so many ways.. The Cops get memed about not being able to stop any BR's and that we are inactive as fuck.. The next day, two squads rise and the cops become hella active, and the criminals decide to go suggest bullshit like this..? We all know damn right, that the vote is going to be in favour of the criminals, due to them being alot more active. The criminals have so many more advantages.. They have the advantages in JB's and BR's because they can just hide and shoot, the cops actually have to work their way inside the bank, get through the criminals WHO I MIND YOU ARE ALL ON SPEED. Now please tell me, how would SAES be any fun if there were no more cops left? The cops died for a period of time, but we've gathered out thoughts and have made our comeback. Now that we are actually getting closer to being as active as the criminals, Yall wanna nerf us ONCE AGAIN and take away what we've built back up. Many nerfs have been added to the cops side, and they have impacted us tremendously, but we have overcome them and found other solutions to conquer the criminals. Once the criminals see a slight glimps of hope for cops, we get FUCKING NERFED. Yall gotta sort your shit out criminals, and start thinking about that outcome and future of your suggestions. @Adistar This is not okay. The banks and jails should not even be as easy to rob in the first place. Did the cops suggest ANYTHING that would work for their favor, when our activity was shit? NO! So why are the criminals resorting to this topic as a shout for help? Absolutely ridiculous..

@AntiRug said in Remove killarrest:

This is quite frankly the dumbest suggestion I've seen on this topic ( No offense Adi, we love you). Seeing this being suggested actually triggers me in so many ways.. The Cops get memed about not being able to stop any BR's and that we are inactive as fuck.. The next day, two squads rise and the cops become hella active, and the criminals decide to go suggest bullshit like this..? We all know damn right, that the vote is going to be in favour of the criminals, due to them being alot more active. The criminals have so many more advantages.. They have the advantages in JB's and BR's because they can just hide and shoot, the cops actually have to work their way inside the bank, get through the criminals WHO I MIND YOU ARE ALL ON SPEED. Now please tell me, how would SAES be any fun if there were no more cops left? The cops died for a period of time, but we've gathered out thoughts and have made our comeback. Now that we are actually getting closer to being as active as the criminals, Yall wanna nerf us ONCE AGAIN and take away what we've built back up. Many nerfs have been added to the cops side, and they have impacted us tremendously, but we have overcome them and found other solutions to conquer the criminals. Once the criminals see a slight glimps of hope for cops, we get FUCKING NERFED. Yall gotta sort your shit out criminals, and start thinking about that outcome and future of your suggestions. @Adistar This is not okay.

I knew that when there was maximum 13-14 squad members criminals was making memes about the cop side yeah.We haven't opened a topic about giving more buff to the Police Side even due to inactivity of cop side.But when we rise to the 27-32 a day they open a weird topic with a weird title about removing it.

Obviously and we all know that the kill-arrest script was a whim of the heads of the police side because they could not stop bank robberies or on the streets and groaned for years, that script was temporary said to balance, now HLS, DE in banks jails arrest, it's time to take off the diapers and play as before, in their role.

well, since i could raid br's as DE and could attend br's as Z i can state the real reasons which make gangs face much troubles during their br's which results a failure in sometimes.
first of all, without kill-arrest every gang would make 8/8 so forget about removing it.
it's all about two things it's true kill-arrest isn't realastic and a bit pain in the ass but the true two reasons are:
-the special groups, in general gangs call 1 clo but u see atleast 1-3 de's and 3+ hls's
-also that from 20 criminals in the bank rob i believe that only 5 defending, in every br u have to find that 5 are afking 5 selling others just runing around and some others standing/dancing or fucking around in safes room.
talking about br's, honestly cripz is the well organised gang in br's everytime i join em u dont see anyone messing around they even all defend in the first room except two cracking and one defending the safes room. what am saying it has never been a question of kill-arrest nor anything else it's if all the criminals inside the br if they defend it will be balanced for both sides i believe if atleast 15 crims spam cs/m4 no one would pass a corridor and it will be hell fun so you can feel like it is a real bank rob not a simple criminal activity

@Lincoln said in Remove killarrest:

@Bartman said in Remove killarrest:

= problem solved

Is it me or did Fartmans English improve alot.

saes made it happen : D

killarrest shouldn't be removed because its a good idea but it shouldn't be available for everyone instead why dont we make a class only used by who has the procop diplomat everything will be accessible for this class (kill arrest,flashbangs,50% of armor) u will start using this class when the first safe of the bank gets cracked and you will be spawning inside the bank and ofc the killarrest will be removed for everyone else besides DE i think...

@AntiRug - Kinda going in circles with what I am about to say (not just you, almost everyone so far, because I believe this idea is misunderstood) but exactly, you and the rest of the cops have built something that makes all you organized and very well capable of stopping the br now, without killarrest feature, which was brought to saes not long ago only to balance the sides. I ran into someone misunderstanding this so just for clarity; I am not saying cops shouldn't be allowed to kill. They actually should, but we shouldn't be sent to jail and instead be able to respawn at hosp, prop, base whatever, just like the cops do.

A very simple suggestion. Hope this makes it clear to you what I am aiming at. Feel free to respond or discuss what I said

As far as I observed, there is only a slight increase amount of police in the server past 2 months. Only difference is that cops are now more organised and are not slacking off bankrobs BECAUSE of killarrest. I think we can only propose that killarrest to get removed if police count is EXACT equal of criminal count and stay that way for few months to make sure.

Lets see, I took those screens now. Rush hours of SAES, avg. 150 players online.

Even if we assume all DE's are cops, there is no indication that cops and criminals are equal in numbers, not yet. Cop side is growing after the kill arrest and what Kain and Daryl has done so far and this subject should be discussed in a year or so if cops keep up the pace and keeps growing.

As far as I observed, there is only a slight increase amount of police in the server past 2 months. Only difference is that cops are now more organised and are not slacking off bankrobs BECAUSE of killarrest. I think we can only propose that killarrest to get removed if police count is EXACT equal of criminal count and stay that way for few months to make sure.

Lets see, I took those screens now. Rush hours of SAES, avg. 150 players online.

-
alt text

Even if we assume all DE's are cops, there is no indication that cops and criminals are equal in numbers, not yet. Cop side is growing after the kill arrest and what Kain and Daryl has done so far and this subject should be discussed in a year or so if cops keep up the pace and keeps growing.

That's a complicated topic in my opinion, which makes it hard to find a middle ground for both sides.
First of all the problems, criminals are facing right now are lack of defenders, HLS and cops respawning at props near the bank. I have a couple of suggestions that can help the situation.

• Firstly want to say that removing the kill-arrest is a radical move which will have many bad consequences, mainly the cop side will inevitably become more inactive. It would also make the BRs waay too easy and what's the point then? Why should we BR? For the 250k we get? Or maybe for the Media Archives. We should take small steps, which leads me to my first suggestion, namely nerfing the kill-arrest script. Make the time from 1/2 to 1/3 or make us spawn in the same town we were arrested at (Advisably at the hospital since it takes more time to get to the bank) or maybe both. Because there is no point to break out of the jail if the BR is in SF and it would take you 3 mins to get to the bank.

• Another suggestion is to make HLS and DE count as cops because sometimes when cops spawn as HLS or DE their count lowers and we can't proceed with the BR.

• Adding a prop-respawn cooldown when police have died in a bank wouldn't hurt, because when a couple of HLS can instantly respawn with armor and CS they can single-handedly stop a BR with 20 defenders.

• Lack of defenders is a problem nowadays since the cop side has seen a big boost in numbers. A way to deal with the situation is, as Bunny said earlier, to make the "reward" higher because it might encourage more people to come and defend.

That's all I can suggest if I think of something more I'll make sure to edit.

@Jesse421 said in Remove killarrest:

what about keeping it only in jail :thinking_face: ?

No, jail is harder to take over because crims respawn in their cell while 2 people are keeping entrances open but can't get arrested/killed from end of corridor, making it hard to end JB if you don't rambo it.

for as long as it works this way i'd argue killarrest makes it harder for cops, not easier. it's easier to defend against crims returning via hospital than shooting at people who respawn 20m away. this is of course assuming it's an ongoing jb, not a small amount of people breaching in.

Cop side is growing after the kill arrest and what Kain and Daryl has done so far

watafak u talking about? oh you think they revived copside by closing bank and raid br with armor against crims? or by giving a cs to lvl 2 squad which their base ( spawn) 20 metres away from bank interior? why u didnt say that when u were O lol

@Adistar said in Remove killarrest:

@AntiRug - Kinda going in circles with what I am about to say (not just you, almost everyone so far, because I believe this idea is misunderstood) but exactly, you and the rest of the cops have built something that makes all you organized and very well capable of stopping the br now, without killarrest feature, which was brought to saes not long ago only to balance the sides. I ran into someone misunderstanding this so just for clarity; I am not saying cops shouldn't be allowed to kill. They actually should, but we shouldn't be sent to jail and instead be able to respawn at hosp, prop, base whatever, just like the cops do.

A very simple suggestion. Hope this makes it clear to you what I am aiming at. Feel free to respond or discuss what I said

Oh no, I understood your point perfectly. I still 100% disagree with your point, because of the reasons i mentioned before. The criminals didnt have a problem with it when the cops were inactive, because they were able to secure each and every single BR. Now that we have made a comeback, yall gotta find something to nerf so you all could go back to robbing banks asif it was a walk in the park. Also just to clarify i disagree with your suggestion not u, we luv ya!

Oh no, I understood your point perfectly. I still 100% disagree with your point, because of the reasons i mentioned before. The criminals didnt have a problem with it when the cops were inactive, because they were able to secure each and every single BR. Now that we have made a comeback, yall gotta find something to nerf so you all could go back to robbing banks asif it was a walk in the park. Also just to clarify i disagree with your suggestion not u, we luv ya!

Hhh love back men. I think everyone agrees that it was not a problem when cops were inactive. Thats why killarrest was brought in obviously.

So if the reason of killarrest was to balance crims and cops, and now cops managed to get back active and actually strategic. Doesn't that mean that the reason of killarrest has been nullified? And if so, what is the purpose of killarrest now, other than it being an extra tool? Why not have crims getting killed on same level as cops, meaning: without jailtime?

Hhh love back men. I think everyone agrees that it was not a problem when cops were inactive. Thats why killarrest was brought in obviously.

So if the reason of killarrest was to balance crims and cops, and now cops managed to get back active and actually strategic. Doesn't that mean that the reason of killarrest has been nullified? And if so, what is the purpose of killarrest now, other than it being an extra tool? Why not have crims getting killed on same level as cops, meaning: without jailtime?

Becuase you know damn well that the BR would be impossible without such addition.

Becuase you know damn well that the BR would be impossible without such addition.

This is where you and I will keep disagreeing. So unless you can convince me why removing killarrest will impact the cop side a lot - and it has been said earlier, f.e our own failed bankrobs weren't even due to killarrest - I don't think we should continue or else we'll just be going in circles and wasting time

This is where you and I will keep disagreeing. So unless you can convince me why removing killarrest will impact the cop side a lot - and it has been said earlier, f.e our own failed bankrobs weren't even due to killarrest - I don't think we should continue or else we'll just be going in circles and wasting time

Agreed, well i was told to express my opinion :) So i have done. Please do not implement this.