Remove killarrest

Adistar

Question

Hello everyone,

Not long time ago, the killarrest feature was introduced to balance the crim and cop side. Seeing that the cop side is now organized and capable of stopping bankrobberies easily, I believe the killarrest feature does no longer fulfill its purpose as the crim and cop side are already balanced without the feature. For this reason I would like to suggest the removal of this feature, and of course, we can have a discussion in this topic.

• Answers 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Now, ofcourse, all of you criminals will say yes to this. Stopping a big jailbreak without kill arrest would be impossible for a cop since we have to then run the hallway and by the time we get there we are long gone. Now people will comment on this by saying ''With good teamwork you will get there'' naa, if you remove kill arrest the jail will just be a ''arrest .... at jefferson'' event AKA impossible.

They should remove that kill arrest in jail and bank robberies . It became really unfair for criminals specially in at the new banks interiors like BC , RC ect... We all can notice a big amount of BR failures that appeared these days since these banks interiors aren't that good for a criminal to defend and it became harder since the cops got the kill arrest .

@Bone said in Remove killarrest:

@Vennelle said in Remove killarrest:

naa, if you remove kill arrest the jail will just be a ''arrest .... at jefferson'' event AKA impossible.

So in short the mapping is shiet which i agree on tho

That's not exactly what i meant but yea, that too. Maybe if we would change the jail interior the kill arrest could be removed. As of now there is no cover for cops to hide while pushing the corridor which makes it ''impossible''

@Karma said in Remove killarrest:

They should remove that kill arrest in jail and bank robberies . It became really unfair for criminals specially in at the new banks interiors like BC , RC ect... We all can notice a big amount of BR failures that appeared these days since these banks interiors aren't that good for a criminal to defend and it became harder since the cops got the kill arrest .

Robbing a bank sshouldn't be easy to start with...

I myself have been both a member of the copside and the crim side and when I were a part of the copside I found it easier to arrest just by ramboing with a nightstick

First of all most of the crims they are just shooting randomly at the corridor elbowing each other with their weapons 0% organisation you don't just go kill them you only got a 50 magazine lol you go hit them with whatever and arrest like 5 peeps at once

Secondly as a cop there is always someone killing you due to the kill arrest

As a player of both sjdes I found a cop running around with a baton more intimidating

But here is another suggestion to make both sides balanced: remove jail, add kill arrest all around the map and crims just go to hosp after an arrest while cops get money

naa, if you remove kill arrest the jail will just be a ''arrest .... at jefferson'' event AKA impossible.

That's not exactly what i meant but yea, that too. Maybe if we would change the jail interior the kill arrest could be removed. As of now there is no cover for cops to hide while pushing the corridor which makes it ''impossible''

Either keep it in jail or map a new jail to balance it more. Pretty sure crims would support a new jail cuz this one is way too crap. But BRs; you guys are good now. It is time to balance the crim side when it comes to BR

@Adistar said in Remove killarrest:

Either keep it in jail or map a new jail to balance it more. Pretty sure crims would support a new jail cuz this one is way too crap. But BRs; you guys are good now. It is time to balance the crim side when it comes to BR

I could live with that.

@Karma said in Remove killarrest:

Robbing a bank sshouldn't be easy to start with...

But it should be fair for everyone like the old days .

First of all Cop side activity increased due to the joinning of ETF & Five-0 to official squads, so currently there are 17 official gangs against 7 official squads this seems balanced to you? i don't think so, thinking logically you're overpowered over twice our numbers and you got drugs in your favour.
So please think twice before suggesting such suggestions...

Gangs gotten lazy on preparing defences I remember before there would be always 20 people spamming CS on the corner also people as pizza boy or medic and because squads gave up on trying to stop it gangs got lazy so they try to br with 10 people and half of them are crackers or fucking around and cops realised that the laziness was a + for them

@Predator said in Remove killarrest:

First of all Cop side activity increased due to the joinning of ETF & Five-0 to official squads, so currently there are 17 official gangs against 7 official squads this seems balanced to you? i don't think so, thinking logically you're overpowered over twice our numbers and you got drugs in your favour.
So please think twice before suggesting such suggestions...

I would say you need to think twice before responding.

1. That right now there are 17 gangs and 7 squad, doesn't justify shit. You need to look at who is online.

2. When we all do login, the amount of cops increase, lets say there are maybe 40% cops and 60% crims, and given that cops already can call DE, HLS and who knows SS soon when there is just 1 CLO + have access to dog spawn which has way more effect than you think + HLS can be given permission to raid BRs without occurence of CLO at times, you can't just look at the numbers. Now, seeing that cops are really well organized, does killarrest still fulfill its purpose now?

3. Lets not pretend cops aren't using drugs..

first things first, get decent ammount of crackers , i remenber that back in the days onyl lend and julio were able to finish all the safes in 4 minutes more a less, which is nothing compaired to the time that some gangs take now.
sencond thing get a decent ammount of defenders spaming the corridors
third thing, you can't get a decent defense don't risk yoursel and your gang repoutation.
fourth thing, with such criminal activitie you can not organize a defense with 20 people at least? when sometimes the crim side has 60+ persons spawned?
On my point of view it's fair like it is nowadays the crim side needs to adapt and overcome.

@Kain said in Remove killarrest:

Fail 2 BRs > Make topic about removing the only thing that caused them to fail.

:honk:

Expected you were going to be your typical immature self and connect this topic to the 2 failed BRs. It has nothing to do with it. Its been an ongoing discussion between gangs for a while now and we decided to take the initiative of suggesting it. We failed due to the dog by the way.. got killed by a crim (KUCH @ILLUSION) before I could replace the cracker lol.

I would like to propose something. How about you have a normal discussion here instead, stating why you disagree with the suggestion, instead of changing the entire topic to something that has nothing to do with it, as a HQ admin is supposed to do?

@Crash no time to read your post atm will answer later oki

I like the way you wrote it, but here is the reality of your post, so it should be like this :

"the killarrest feature was introduced to balance the crim and cop side. Seeing that the cop side is finally balanced, organized ( and by organized i mean you guys have increased in numbers a little but, but secretly we are still laughing because it is still a 3 to 1 - criminals laughing - ) and capable of stopping bank robberies, I believe the killarrest feature does no longer fulfill its purpose, as we the criminals, are not capable of thinking and defending a bank properly, therefore we are officially complaining about how the cop side is actually stopping BRs on a fair play!, now that the cop side has tasted whats it like to be balanced on both sides, we want it to be like before, unbalanced, with us criminals, being 40+ on a interior, without the cops being able to arrest us !

yeekss, criminalftw,proteam,werulethistown!