Government Drug Stores

Velo

Question

Hey.
Before coming to the idea, this idea was agreed on in the previous government but didn't get carried to the game, as you know. The previous government, which I was also taking a part of, agreed on legalizing weed around S.A. aswell. So I'm here, suggesting this on forums to see you guys' opinions, and maybe have a chance to get this come true.

The idea mainly is having drug stores around San Andreas, just like ammunations (and maybe inside ammunations), selling government-approved drugs (f.e. weed&speed but definitely not suicide pills lol).
The price would be higher since the products will be of better quality. In addition, criminal spawns with drug selling scripts would get wanted levels for each drug they sell, as well as the seller, the buyer would also get for not buying from the government stores.

Last but not least, on-duty cops should also get wanted levels if they buy drugs, doesn't matter if from government stores or criminals.

7 answers to this question

This has been accepted already, the problem is having it scripted. The developers do not have time to prioritize this.

As always, the community is welcome to participate in scripting this script, hereafter forward it to the SAES developers so they can review it.

@Howlze said in Government Drug Stores:

This has been accepted already, the problem is having it scripted. The developers do not have time to prioritize this.

As always, the community is welcome to participate in scripting this script, hereafter forward it to the SAES developers so they can review it.

It's been already scripted by me and is awaiting Developer review