[FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance

Kain

To be fair, we (criminals) used to defend BRs from corridors when this mapped bank got added. Ain't that hard. Just place half of your defense on each side and keep on spraying. Oh and please don't BR SF while there are 10 SWATs on.

@kipt said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

To be fair, we (criminals) used to defend BRs from corridors when this mapped bank got added. Ain't that hard. Just place half of your defense on each side and keep on spraying. Oh and please don't BR SF while there are 10 SWATs on.

as what happened in UE BR this morning SWAT fucked it in corridors who can kill 5 raiding xD
things to add laggy cops and yeah we are done with corridors RIP BR

@filex said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

Well i was happy to see the idea coming @Kain before few hours
But after making things into practice i found a big huge space between the theoritical and the practical part
The new BR system is challenging from the numbers but incapacitate defenders
We tried the system this morning with 2 of our best crackers with another cracker
and we got 7/8 and 6/8 both reasons of fail were cops destroying the defense immediatly althought we had a good defense in
Coridors

I suggest to lower Numbers or make defenders able to stay in the entery room as usual

Thats exactly my point:

@jesse420 said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

(In that place, 'newbie' criminal could ruin the BR thinking that it's a PBR.)
In my opinion, one of these 2 changes will be enough, I mean, to increase the crack value or to change the zone where people gets money.

I kinda like the idea to defend in corridors. I'm also quite happy with doors having an higher codes but my issue comes at the safes. It'd be slightly better if only 2 to 4 safes had a 7 digits codes, the others having a 6 digits code like before; would make the safes-cracking harder than before without falling into exageration

@groove said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

I kinda like the idea to defend in corridors. I'm also quite happy with doors having an higher codes but my issue comes at the safes. It'd be slightly better if only 2 to 4 safes had a 7 digits codes, the others having a 6 digits code like before; would make the safes-cracking harder than before without falling into exageration

Im with groove i suggest this coding

Door 1 - 1,000,000
Door 2 - 2,500,000
Door 3 - 5,000,000

Safe 1 - 700,000
Safe 2 - 800,000
Safe 3 - 900,000
Safe 4 - 1,000,000
Safe 5 - 2,000,000
Safe 6 - 3,000,000
Safe 7 - 4,000,000
Safe 8 - 5,000,000

making a max of 5m will be better as u are cracking a 50k or 500k but with 6digits
and will give back the abillity to make solo BRs because some gangs has only 1 cracker who is active from time to time

@swiggity said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

I honestly see some advantages about the new code pattern. This will force gangs to start a bankrob with a larger amount of members as example.

However, about that collision part, I see some disadvantages (f.e. the crackers in the saferoom). Because you won't get any money for staying/camping at the lobby and this will force those criminals to even go and stay inside the saferoom. I bet that the crackers will be annoyed cuz of some people who can't behave inside that room.

Like I said, it has its advantages but has disadvantages aswell...

back to u today in UE BR 4 newbies got killed for hitting crackers and i got hit honestly causing me the lost of the number i was cracking

Years ago the BRs defended themselves in the corridors. I don't agree with this change since only this is planned from a police perspective, a BR is organized by a TEAM of criminals, which evokes work of all (crackers, defenders), now if only one cop goes with the intention of arresting to get money and benefit himself and not stop the BR, then there is no teamwork. The cops don't know how to work as a team, if they grouped together from 5 to more, having flashbang and tazer, everything would be different. There is no problem with the increase in the amount of cracker, only this is being signaled because the police don't know how to work in a team.

@kybali0n said in [FEEDBACK] Bank Robbery Balance:

Years ago the BRs defended themselves in the corridors. I don't agree with this change since only this is planned from a police perspective, a BR is organized by a TEAM of criminals, which evokes work of all (crackers, defenders), now if only one cop goes with the intention of arresting to get money and benefit himself and not stop the BR, then there is no teamwork. The cops don't know how to work as a team, if they grouped together from 5 to more, having flashbang and tazer, everything would be different. There is no problem with the increase in the amount of cracker, only this is being signaled because the police don't know how to work in a team.

First time but yeah i agree with kyba

@Kain My opinion about this update is that i do agree about that the cops had almost no chance to stop the bank robs which was really unfair,But im also think that you maybe forgot that there is some new guys on the server with not much experience as Groove and nemesis have, and for those players it can be too much hard etc, i think you should make the numbers maybe a little bit lower, about the idea of forcing the criminals to stay on the safes room and not camping on the 2nd room is a good idea in my opinion.
1 more thing as few guys said above, you should also raise the money the offical gang gains while bring.

Over all i think it good update, which will make things be more fair between the two sides

Cheers.

Door 1 - 1,000,000
Door 2 - 2,500,000
Door 3 - 5,000,000

Safe 1 - 700,000
Safe 2 - 800,000
Safe 3 - 900,000
Safe 4 - 1,000,000
Safe 5 - 2,000,000
Safe 6 - 3,000,000
Safe 7 - 4,000,000
Safe 8 - 5,000,000

making a max of 5m will be better as u are cracking a 50k or 500k but with 6digits
and will give back the abillity to make solo BRs because some gangs has only 1 cracker who is active from time to time

^^

To be honest I have not cracked often in my career on SAES as I used to always just prefer killing cops when I was in B~B and Z. However if they needed a cracker I was always there to do it and it was not that hard at all... like seriously not hard. Its just using common sense and some VERY simple math to narrow down the number.

So yeah this is not going to make much of a difference if there is a good planned BR. The idea behind this guys is so not just 5 fucking gang members can do a BR on their own. Which is 100% possible. This will actually need a decent amount of people to achieve, around 20. Which is what it used to be like and it always worked. So I think returning to this way is 100% better.

Not many times I agree with @Kain but I think he has made a good decision here.

Upon moderation of gang performances in BRs, I'm comfortable with this change staying in place. Most gangs still obtain the 8/8 however I have seen an increased amount of lower successes at certain times of the day. This leads me to believe there is a stronger balance in play than in the previous version.