• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STAGE.I

Account name: raefmlaih
In game name: SAFP|Raf
Country of where you living in: Tunisia
Current G/S/C: SAFP
Current Roleplay Groups: SAPA and Cluck
State what is our Role: we exploring the seas and defend them also they remove the pirates from the area, they depending on the situation and permits also they have to monitor the ocean for any threat.
English Profeciency(0-10): 8/10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): Raf0#1313

• STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: Pirates is our enemies if you see them on the sea kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2: you need to be able to respect admins and staffs.
State whatis rule number 1: always you need to talk engmish in mainchat
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? yes i will because they are our enemies.
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: i need to go help him if im busy or not Pirates our enemies then i need to help him faster.
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: Pirate Hunter

• STAGE III
    Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?: i think this group will do his best with his activity and im sure he will be a good group defend the sea etc... and this is a good idea to do this group also i liked this group so i decided to apply.
    What can you benefit to us?: i can help this group with my activities and my helps also i can help with the media archive to let this group up and keep him to the best group in SAES and i hope that.
    How many Hours you have ingame?: 1271 hours
    How many arrest you have ingame?: 3588 arrests

STAGE.I

Account name:abdrahim01.
In game name:Azuna or The-Best.
Country of where you living in:Algeria.
Current G/S/C:N/A.
Current Roleplay Groups:is a group to Defend the seas, it is very important to keep the seas clean of garbage and especially pirates.
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10):6-10.
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): Yes ,I have :Azuna-The-Best#6794

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: pirates is our enemies if u saw them on the area kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2:respect staffs and admins.
State what is rule number 1:Talk english in mainchat.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? i will arrest him or kill him because they are our enemies
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:Yes i will help him .
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:Pirat Hunter.

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?Because she has good members and the best group in SAES in my eyes and also has skills.
What can you benefit from us ?: I can benefit from you many skills and many things ...
How many Hours you have ingame?:623 hours.
How many arrest you have ingame?:I have 1882 .alt text

@Whitelock said in San Andreas Coastguard | Official Topic:

Account name:kasa04
In game name:Tomb.Rider
country of where you living in:Algeria
Current G/S/C:N/A.
Current Roleplay Groups:is a group to Defend the seas, it is very important to keep the seas clean of especially pirates.
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10):8-10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): Yes ,I have :ayoub
STAGE II
State what is rule number 6: pirates is our enemies if u saw them on the area kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2:respect staffs and admins.
State what is rule number 1:Talk english in mainchat.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? i will arrest him or kill him because they are our enemies
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:Yes i will help him .
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:Pirat Hunter.
STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?Because she has good members and the best group in SAES in my eyes and also has skills.
What can you benefit from us ?: I can benefit from you many skills and many things ...
How many Hours you have ingame?:321 hours.
How many arrest you have ingame?:I have .2338 errest criminal

[Arrests]: 2338ko

[Kills]: 1288
[Public Bank Robberies]: 2
[Broken out of Prison]: 142
[Store Robberies]: 58
[Stopped Store Robberies]: 65
================ End of stats ================

Sorry, Tom.Raider We gave you a chance but you're still failed! You copied Azuna's application
1 more copy application and you're blacklisted! Goodluck mate!
~[DENIED]~(red)

STAGE.I

Account name: Lopez123
In game name: Lopez
Current G/S/C: N/A
Current Roleplay Groups: The important thing is that we defend the sea, keep it clean, and protect it frome specially pirates.
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10): 6/10
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): i don't have discord

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: when we see the pirates the enemies on the area kill or arrest them.
State what is rule number 2: No Impersonating players or SAES clan members
State whatis rule number 1: It is necessary to speak english in main chat
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? i will arrest him and And ask what he does In order not to do anything in the sea
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: Of course I help him and solve his problem
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: a Pirate Hunter

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards? because i want to help the team and improve the the work also to upgrade the community and he is a active groupe and have a beatifaul members
What can you benefit to us?:
How many Hours you have ingame?: 23 hours
How many arrest you have ingame?: 60 arrest

Account name: pakita
In game name: ICE|Nader
Country of where you living in: Algeria
Current G/S/C: ICE-BloodZ-TST-BF-HHMC.
Current Roleplay Groups:Cluck
State what is our Role: we exploring the seas and defend them also they remove the pirates from the area, they depending on the situation and permits also they have to monitor the ocean for any threat.
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank):

STAGE II
State what is rule number 6: Pirates is our enemies if you see them on the sea kill or arrest them.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? yes i will because they are our enemies.
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: i need to go help him if im busy or not Pirates our enemies then i need to help him faster.
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: Pirate Hunter
STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?: i think this group will do his best with his activity and im sure he will be a good group defend the sea etc... and this is a good idea to do this group also i liked this group so i decided to apply.
What can you benefit to us?: i can help this group with my activities and help
he best group in SAES and i hope that.
How many Hours you have ingame?: 142 hours
How many arrest you have ingame?: 426 arrests

@LopeZz said in San Andreas Coastguard | Official Topic:

:::

STAGE.I

Account name: Lopez123
In game name: Lopez
Current G/S/C: N/A
Current Roleplay Groups: The important thing is that we defend the sea, keep it clean, and protect it frome specially pirates.
State what is our Role
What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): i don't have discord

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: Do not avoid arrest. This includes killing yourself, logging out, getting someone else to kill you, killing someone else about to be arrested
State what is rule number 2: No Impersonating players or SAES clan members
State whatis rule number 1: No Deathmatching.
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why? i will arrest him and And ask what he does In order not to do anything in the sea
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?: Of course I help him and solve his problem
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: a Pirate Hunter

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards? because i want to help the team and improve the the work also to upgrade the community and he is a active groupe and have a beatifaul members
How many Hours you have ingame?: 18 Hours
How many arrest you have ingame?: 21 arrest

alt text
~[Pending]~(orange)-~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)- sir @LopeZz you passed the first stage and you edited the apply, and u corrected all the falses, you have low hours but no problem we think you have experience feel free to find HQ+ for your test, Good luck.

@Sheep said in San Andreas Coastguard | Official Topic:

Account name: pakita
In game name: ICE|Nader
Country of where you living in: Algeria
Current G/S/C: ICE-BloodZ-TST-BF-HHMC.
Current Roleplay Groups:Cluck

STAGE II
STAGE III
What can you benefit to us?: i can help this group with my activities and help
he best group in SAES and i hope that.
How many Hours you have ingame?: 142 hours
How many arrest you have ingame?: 426 arrests

alt text

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)- sir @Sheep HQs decided to accept you, we think you can help us so much and we think you have some experiences so feel free to Find HQ+ Ingame in order to receive your tests.

Dear, @Sheep

We want to give you a chance joining us but you still failed to, you only answered 3 out of 5 questions, you need to answer 4 questions and above, Feel free to re-apply in the next week. Thanks

alt text

Dear. @Whitelock

You got denied and you wear SaC tags? and you said you're HQ? that's not able for our group!, You're Blacklisted. Goodluck

alt text

STAGE.I

Account name: Dayler.

In game name: BNL.

Country of where you living in: tunisie.

Current G/S/C: N/A.
Current Roleplay Groups: N/A.

State what is our Role we defend the sea and Pirates is our enemies so we need to remove them from the sea and explore the seas.

English Profeciency(0-10): 7/10.

What's your discord tag?(if you dont have leave this blank): BNL#1821.

Tell us a bit about yourself(30words) Hey I'm Iheb from Tunisia, I play a lot of video games and I'm gamer I like hanging with friends and grouping, etc... also I study on high school on the most of time I play MTA(saes).

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6: Pirates is our enemy! if you see them in the sea, better kill/arrest them!

State what is rule number 2: Respect Staffs/Admins

State whatis rule number 1: Talk english in mainchat.

Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?: Pirate Hunter.

STAGE III

Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards? i think this group will do his best with his activity and im sure he will be a good group defend the sea etc... and this is a good idea to do this group also i liked this group so i decided to apply.

What can you benefit to us?: i can help this group with my activities and my helps also i can help with the media archive to let this group up and keep him to the best group in SAES and i hope that.

How many Hours you have ingame?: 76202 hours.

How many arrest you have ingame?: 1824 arrests.

@Casper said in San Andreas Coastguard | Official Topic:

Account name: didi07
In game name: Casper

Sup Casper, you've use the Wrong application format, Please use this one:

STAGE.I

Account name:
In game name:
Current G/S/C:
Current Roleplay Groups:
State what is our Role
English Profeciency(0-10):
Tell us a bit about yourself(30words)

STAGE II

State what is rule number 6:
State what is rule number 2:
State whatis rule number 1:
If you saw a pirate in the sea, will you arrest/kill him? why?
Explain rule no.7 & 8
Your Groupmate is in trouble with the Pirates, and he is asking for a help, but you are doing something busy, will you help him?:
If you passed the Probationary Stage, what posistion you would like?(Sea Defender, Pirate Hunter, Sea Spy)?:

STAGE III
Why do you want to be apart of San andreas Coastguards?
How many Hours you have ingame?:
How many arrest you have ingame?:

For now, You're ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Don't forget to join our discord right here!: https://discord.gg/cnSPbf