Carry Foods/Drugs

Acez

Question

So as we know all. we can't carry drugs and foods. we only buy them to drug/dealers, pizzaboy and stores... so my suggestion is , why don't we carry them?. it will be good for criminals/police. in order to carry them. buy a piece of drugs to drugdealers. like if u buy them, it will go to ur pocket/backpack. in order to use them. u wil lgo to ur backpack and rightclick and there will be selection. "use" , "drop" , "throw away", "bind drug/food. use means u'll use the drug u selected. drop means u will drop them. throw away means u'll delete them and bind drug/food means u'll bind a key to use that drug like. they will ask u "What bind do you like to use it?" then you'll select a key. and for food it's the same way. and there will be a backpack too! , you'll buy them for any price. like $1,500... and 5slots. $5,000 for 10slots and more...! so click yes if you aggree to my sugegstion and click no for not.

17 answers to this question

Why don't we limit the amount of things you carry? So no cops or criminals will continuously heal up or speed up, like just 2-3 drug packs can be carried over?
And you can even buy bigger backpacks etc. (like in PUBG)?
This is something that might fix the server economy as well.

Im aware this will get op in the most cases. But hey! Its still realistic and i would enjoy this as fuck! Even tho cops will have the same ability to have food/drugs on brs and such, so do we, whats the point in complaining then? Both sides are allowed to use it simple.

I personally do not like the idea as not having backpacks is what makes SAES unique. The ability to carry drugs and food completely changes gameplay and I personally do not like it.

Its also very similar to other popular servers and we should not be trying to copy them but be better.