End of the line

Richard

Hello people, I'm (finally and happily) leaving from the community because of some problems that occurred in my real life.I'm glad with the time that I had with you, bad and good things happened, we laughed, sometimes hated on eachother and maybe even insulted.I hope I left a great sign at the server, and I wish to see you again, but it's actually not possible for me.I recently understood that I took that game too serious, even occurred problems with me and my brother.I would like to thank any of you guys(even Kybalion...).Its been a good 8 years of gameplay for me, but everything will come to an end like I'm doing right now, even life comes to an end and you die, consider it something like that.If I would ''try'' to describe what I had in the server, it would be even a book.I learnt a lot of things, got in trouble with people and such.I may visit maybe once a year(Kybalion would be still annoyed to see me then, lol).Anyways, I wanted to type these words because its been a good ride, leaving this community in silence would be a retardness after all.

With love and respect,

Mert.

• 2 weeks later...