DE Rec. KTN Photo Service

Combine

alt text

This photo service was provided by Kool Times News & free for Desert Eagles' Recruitment. Photos were taken with game smoothness at the least, due to the lag that I was having.
A brief description has been added to the pictures, some slightly hilarous, non roleplay notes.

Soon when results are out you will see an article and interviews with DE experienced members, and the new recruits, so stay tuned...!

[Advertisements]

KTN Official Topic
KTN Official Media

You can now request KTN photo services! Just PM @Combine or @Zombie for an arrangement with us or any of our photographer section employees.

[Advertisements]

Some people died before the recruitment even started!

alt text

Their faces reflected poor agony and nervousness.

alt text

This smartass just realised his pistol has the same name as his army, Desert Eagles.

alt text

They walked through a path, I guess as a start training to test their discipline.

alt text

All who managed to simply walk and reach a couple meters further to a test area, well done.

alt text

They were all shitting their pants at this point.

alt text

The test area, time for the truth.

alt text

A photo from a higher perspective.

alt text

SAES>Patrol as General of the Army has given instructions, the first test will involve parachuting

alt text

They value the skills and consider who passed the test, here they need to land.

alt text

Watch this noob, it's better on the middle honey...

alt text

The second test, with SAES>Kain watching and explaining instructions, which involved driving.

alt text

Those who passed these two tests were lined up to a voting, to make the final test, a TDM.

alt text

Teams done and ready for the rock!

alt text

A photo I made thinking "yeah nice views" - Oh yeah, we are on the training ground now!

alt text

These two are trippin' so hard they don't know if they are playing MTA or Counter Strike

alt text

Hold position, but not too much, campers!

alt text

Oh well, twenty minutes later with sticky boxers full of poop they start to move!

alt text

Yeah stay closer that's a good tactic chaps!

alt text

This guy on his knees hasn't moved yet, I think he's literally pooping.

alt text

This brother from the west occidental probably died, but he ate some nice sushi before the test.

alt text

Military Commander Patrol, showing off his new glasses he bought at a vietnamese store.

alt text

The match ended with its deaths and survivors, but results are not yet out!

alt text

Thanks for watching,

On Behalf of Kool Times News,
KTN CEO Combine