SweetGSF's LWS Events

SweetGSF

^[alt text]
^[Here I'll be posting my LWS events]
alt text
^[About me]
Hello, my name is Filip but I'm commonly known under the name SweetGSF. I was born in the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia in 2002. I'm currently a student, that doesn't know what he is going to do with his life after he graduates school. Since I'm a student with no girlfriend I have a lot of free time on my hands, which I use for my hobbies, which are playing computer games, such as CS:GO, LOL, GTA:SA, HOMM3 and Mount&Blade/*Note the last two are my all-time favorites/, and going out with friends to the cinema or a boardgames club. I also visit the gym regularly to stay fit and healthy and take part in school clubs, because we do cool things and I might find something that I genuinely enjoy to study/do after school. I also like shitty puns :).
My SAES career began in the summer of 2014 and it's the only server I've ever played, though not constantly. I've had many breaks and been inactive for long periods of time but a couple of months ago I came back and started playing again, I joined MMC and ever since I've enjoyed my stay.

alt text
^[Event Format]
Event Number:
Event Type:
Prize Pool:
LWS/G6 Helper:
Winner:
Screenshots:
Additional description of the event if needed:

alt text
^[Number of Events: 7]
^[Total amount of money spent: 9,000,000$]

alt text
^[Original Ideas]

1. Reaction time - Event #6

2. Bike Fight - Event #7

alt text

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
Event #6

Event Type: Reaction Time

Event Prize: 2,000,000$

LWS/G6/Worker: @RikKi

Winner: Pene

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Jrl9Vnc

Description / Additional information: In this event having the best reaction time means that you'll win. Long story short it's 1v1 based similar to Rock Paper Scissors. When the LWS says GO (he can say it whenever he wants so its unpredictable) and the first guy to type something in LocalChat (could be a letter, a word or a bind, basically anything and you can prepare it beforehand) wins the duel.
Special Thanks to @RikKi for building it almost from scratch and making it possible.
^[alt text]

^[alt text]
^[alt text]
Event #7

Event Type: Bike Fight

Event Prize: 2,000,000$

LWS/G6/Worker: @Cornelius

Winner: @JeSoS

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/vsIi67f

Description / Additional information: This is a pretty simple but an overall fun event to play. It's similar to air boxing but here we use bikes not hands. It's a 1v1 based event where both players try to push each other off the platform and basically the first one to fall off/ get pushed off loses and the other one continues.
Special Thanks to Cornelius for helping me realize it .

^[alt text]

• 3 weeks later...