[SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can

DELETED-USER15

Question

Well, My suggestion is about Cops Spray can, As I see this Spray can is 90% useless as cops only uses it in JBs to anesthetize the criminals and then arrest them, I think I got a idea to make it more useful, What if the cops can use spray can on gangs spray at turfs for example ? like I use my spray can to remove the gang spray at turf, and if I removed it the progress dealt by this spray will get removed again and the one who sprayed this has to respray again to make the progress again, This screenshot is a example alt text
And then, if that happened people will use this spray can again and that will make a sense that cops can remove gangs spray with their spray can
Thanks for reading.

17 answers to this question

@Howlze said in [SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can:

@Bartman said in [SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can:

how about spraycan for crimes? also the one with damage & shit. i cant understand why clo fire disgunster remooved & traines can use spray can thought walls to get crimes stuck & arrest at jbs

Yeah, because criminals need more shit to do with their already 10 to 1 cop ratio.

Good argument not to see any progress in the server overall for the next 5 years

how about spraycan for crimes? also the one with damage & shit. i cant understand why clo fire disgunster remooved & traines can use spray can thought walls to get crimes stuck & arrest at jbs

Yeah, because criminals need more shit to do with their already 10 to 1 cop ratio.

ye because an fking spraycan will fix the cop/crime ratio..
clo fire disgunster was remooved when pigs was active enough, if i remmember right was thd reason that it could be abusable & now its ok that traines abuse spraycan? clo atleast used it to dildokill people, traines & alot squad members abuse spraycan at jb thought walls, but i guess its ok to abuse because crime/cop ratio, same as its ok abusing as hls the ufo, as de the submarine or as any squad just the unbreakable watertank..

This is legit server problem that criminals has more activities than cops, all of cops think CRIM OP VERI, when in reality you just have less activities as cop, nothing is overpowered, besides cop kill arrest, no fun in playing cop, when you can do 3 different activities as crim.

@Cornelius said in [SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can:

This is legit server problem that criminals has more activities than cops, all of cops think CRIM OP VERI, when in reality you just have less activities as cop, nothing is overpowered, besides cop kill arrest, no fun in playing cop, when you can do 3 different activities as crim.

@Cornelius said in [SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can:

Lol do you think Criminal are not op ? When I try to chase a criminal while i'm just trying to get out of my car he throws a nade and with 1 shot CS or sniper RIP me, You think that's not op ? Criminals are op more than cops so say the truth please

@VayraN said in [SUGGESTION]Cops Spray can:

Lol do you think Criminal are not op ? When I try to chase a criminal while i'm just trying to get out of my car he throws a nade and with 1 shot CS or sniper RIP me, You think that's not op ? Criminals are op more than cops so say the truth please

u legit can ram the person, try playing criminal and 1v1 some lagger cop in jail, you cant hit him but you get shot, if u manage to kill him, guess what he respawned with m4

Removing the progress should be directly a no, because it gives advantage to the gang being turfed, which goes directly against the current turf rules. Also I don't see squads making sprays on the walls either, seems a non sense to me. For me it would make more sense cops would be able to point the locations of the sprays and maybe get rewarded for it, but that's all.

We shall not intervene gang's turfs,which includes removing their sprays as a COP.If you mean that a gang member just sprayed the wall and a police came up and removed that graffiti with a special spray can be good.But in turfs,why would we want to do it when we cant even see the progress of Turf.