Kilios's Reward change

Part I:

How much have you donated for the server?: 160

When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? Like 2 months ago

Why do you need to change the location: I got my own prop now and the location of the cars now is on a spot that the owner wants to sell.

Links to your donation topics: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/100204-killioss-donation-tracker/

Links to your previous donation changes requests: Cant find them cuz they where on the old site.

Part II: What I Want to be Removed

Vehicle 1: 2 x Ranger, 2 x Stretch, 1 x Security, 8 x freeways, 2 x Huntley and 1 x DFT-30

Alternatively, if the vehicle is currently placed at a personal property, list the property name and the owner's username and we'll be able to locate the vehicle ourselves.

Interior: If you have a donation interior in one of your properties, Post in which city your interior is, and the name of the property.

Repeat this step if you have more than one vehicle.

Part III: What I Want to be Added

Vehicle 1: 4x Bullet, 2x Cheetah, 2x Hotknife, 2x Stallion at my prop. and 1 x Buffalo at FOX Base and 5 x Buffalo's at LSPD

Alternatively, if you're placing the vehicle at a personal property, list the property name and owner's username as well as providing us with images.

Username: lion1221

Interior: State in which city the new interior to be added, and the name of your house.

Repeat this step if you wish to change more than one vehicle.

Copy the format from here:

##spoiler==Spoiler

"When was the last time you requested a donation reward change? Like 2 months ago".

"Links to your previous donation changes requests: Cant find them cuz they where on the old site.".

Hey @Kilios : The last time you requested a donation reward change was 55 days ago on 14th May 2018. I've found the link to your previous donation change request by searching in the old site: check it here. You may only request a change every 60 days (including multiple donations and your initial donation request) so we'll sort this in 5 days on 13th July 2018. For more information take a look here.