Do you have a microphone (good quality):

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program:

Tell us about yourself:

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas:

Genre's of music you really enjoy:

Post a picture of a microhpone to be considered (in a spoiler):

Ingame Name: Flex

Username: midou200

How long have you been playing SAES: I started playing on SAES:RPG somewhere in 2014.

Any past history with DJing: Yes. I used to be a DJ in SmashFM and RadioFM.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, i do.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual DJ pro 8.

Tell us about yourself: Well, i'm just a typical 17 years old guy from Tunisia. Working as a hotel Staff, hanging out with friends from time to time. I enjoy playing video games a lot! I usually play MTA, COD4, COD MW2 and CS. Nothing special, to be honest.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Since i just left SmashFM, i'm looking for an opportunity to take the next step in my DJ career. To be honest, i really wanted to apply for RadioSA few months ago, but i didn't manage to do that due some issues.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: EDM, Trap, House, Rap, Pop and Electric Blues.

alt text

APPLICATION

Ingame Name:CripZ>Blue

Username:blue35

How long have you been playing SAES: I started to playing in saes at December 2016

Any past history with DJing:I am part of EDM Zone, so yeah i have enough experiance.

Do you have a microphone (good quality):Yes. HyperX Cloud 2 7.1

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Mixxx

Tell us about yourself:My name is Akalp. Im seventeen years old. I live in Izmir Turkey my extended family: my mother, my father and brother My mothers name is Fadime. She is 45 years old. She is a housewife. My brothers name is Abdurrahman. He is good looking and friendly.He works as a nurse in the big hospital in the centre of the Izmir. My father's name is Kemal. He is 53 years old. I love him because he is very nice and funny. Im studying in math class. I would like to be math teacher. I like to listening music and playing computer games. Sometimes I go to cinema with my best friends.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Honestly i was always into joining a radio station but that wouldn't be random one.I always wanted to be part of radioSA because of some great dj like haveer .I used to listen him long ago when i was noob and i was wondering how to stream .But now i know how to streaming and i want to be part of this great radio station.Also i am really active player and i can state myself as a nolifer, ican stream 24/7.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Rock,Pop, Metal and EDM.

:::

alt text

Ingame Name: dushen417

Username: nishthegamer

How long have you been playing SAES: 2 months

Any past history with DJing: i have been djing in partys and in small clubs were i live i no alot about djing and i would say that i have about 97 percent of knowledge about djing and i would like to make that percentage 100 percent by learning more from other djs in Radio SA

Do you have a microphone (good quality): yes

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: virtual dj 8

Tell us about yourself: hey there my name is dushendrin, i am 16 years old and i live in south africa. my hobbies are playing video games and djing music

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: because i always wanted to air on the radio so that millions of people can hear and cherish my music

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Edm,dubstep and trap

Thanks for your time

Ingame Name: Rocker

Username: rocker6244

How long have you been playing SAES: 1 year and 1 month.

Any past history with DJing: Basically i never played as DJ in SA but I will try to be best in it.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual Dj Pro 8.

Tell us about yourself: Okay, basically i'm 17 years old person with normal life style. Mostly Free time i go physical activities to maintain my Brain consciousness but some times i give my time to game like MTA , LOL , CS:GO mostly online games.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I'm Intrested in Radio San Andreas Because I want to join it and Show my skills of DJ and let them know of my favorites songs which always want to listen. Through Radio San Andreas i can play every song and Play the song People want to listen.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Pop, Funk , Electronic, Tropical House.

gadgetsin

Ingame Name: Ziad

Username: ziadtarek2

How long have you been playing SAES: 3 years

Any past history with DJing:N/A

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes i do

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Virtual DJ pro 8

Tell us about yourself: im 16 years old im from Egypt , i like video games the first game online was MTA and first server SAES i enjoy alot when playing this Game , i had alot of online games like Pubg and etc. but Saes is special than this games .

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I like the music i try alot to Join and FM and i try to make a Music but i failed but im still trying to make a Nice music with high boost , i got alot of favourite music i saw Radio SA and i saw alot of bodies applying so i said in my mind let me try .

Genre's of music you really enjoy: {Jazz , Pop , Metal , EDM , Rap}

link text

APPLICATION

Ingame Name: Soapy

Username: Soapy

How long have you been playing SAES: I played back in 2011 but went inactive, and back again two months ago

Any past history with DJing: Not on this server, but used to stream in SAMP within an RPG server

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes I do

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Sam broadcaster, Mixxx and winamp

Tell us about yourself: I'm Soapy, I like playing video games on my free time, especially the online games such as PUBG, CoD, World of Warcraft and many other games... also I'm a voleyball player

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Because I'm really interested in streaming in radios and also I heard that Radio SA is the most radio at this server that people listen to and enjoy

Genre's of music you really enjoy: House, Pop, Rnr, DnB, EDM

Ingame Name: Note

Username: kafon

How long have you been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES for 3 years.

Any past history with DJing: Yes, I've been part of RadioActiveFM.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, I do.

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: I use Winamp.

Tell us about yourself: My name's Ahmed. I am 20 years old. I'm a sophomore in college and currently studying Computer Science. I like hanging out with friends and playing video games in my free time.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: Well, I believe good Music should reach everyone that's why I like to stream my own taste of it so people can enjoy and have fun while playing. I think RadioSA is one of the best radios which can help me do that.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: I enjoy House, Trap, EDM, Pop and Rap.

alt text

• 1 month later...

Hey @Potato, I'm looking to join Radio SA again. I've got much experience as an radio DJ and I've even been in Radio SA in 2016, but left as I went inactive that year. When are you going to open the recruitment again. I would really love to bring my voice + good music back to the people of SA. Hope to hear from you soon!

@alliances said in Radio SA Page:

Hey @Potato, I'm looking to join Radio SA again. I've got much experience as an radio DJ and I've even been in Radio SA in 2016, but left as I went inactive that year. When are you going to open the recruitment again. I would really love to bring my voice + good music back to the people of SA. Hope to hear from you soon!

Can confirm since we used to work together in a station back in the day.

Ingame Name: Alliances

Username: alliances

How long have you been playing SAES: since 2012, with a break between 2016 and 2018-july. (Old nicks; Aaran, Cityside)

Any past history with DJing: Yes I've been a radio DJ since I was 12 years old. I made radio for An internet game called Habbo Hotel. I also have been in radio sa for like 2 years ago, but i went inactive and was kicked because of it.

Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, I do I own the Rode NT1

Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Sam broadcaster 4.2.2

Tell us about yourself: I'm Aaran and I live in a small town up north of the Netherlands. I love to be busy with music and I love to share my knowledge of it.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I would really love to bring some activity back to radio sa, and sharing my knowledge of music, I would also love to bring my voice + good music back to the people of SA.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: Rap/hip-hop, Pop and dance music.

Post a picture of a microphone to be considered: http://imgur.com/gallery/0Wv7yBg

@alliances said in Radio SA Page:

@potato said in Radio SA Page:

I don't really recall someone with that nick in RadioSA, however i'm reopening the recruitment for a short time, you may apply

Thanks for opening the recruitments again! I'll apply afternoon this post. And it might be that's you knew cityside or Aaran since that was my Nick in-game round that time.

Oh I do remember you Aaran, we are happy to see you again :) PM me for the new credentials

Ingame Name: Thing
Username: thehh
How long have you been playing SAES: 5 years
Any past history with DJing: Been DJing for about 10 years I suppose
Do you have a microphone (good quality): Yes, I have a studio microphone
Type of DJ / Broadcasting program: Sam Broadcaster
Tell us about yourself: My name is Thing, real name is Sandu. I am 21 years old, getting 22 in three weeks. Born and raised in the Netherlands. I enjoy gaming a lot and Radio DJing has always been a small hobby of mine that I do sometimes. Besides that, I am a full-time student and work in the weekends. Always quite busy but it is nice to have some distraction next to all of that.

Why are you interested in joining Radio San Andreas: I have been an amateur DJ since my 12th, was on a few radio stations on other games and I am part of SmashFM as well, but that radio has died out so I am interested in something else.

Genre's of music you really enjoy: 70s, 80s, Billboard 100
Post a picture of a microphone to be considered (in a spoiler):

alt text

Spoiler Text
My own setup