GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
Activity Type: Trucking
GXT Members: @Dinaz
Time Taken: 28Mins
Deliveries count: 4
Deliveries:

• Delivering Squalo from "San Fierro, Palisades" to "Los Santos Docks".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "San Fierro, Esplanade North".

• Delivering Large Concrete Pipe from "San Fierro, Esplanade North" to "Las Venturas, Linden Station".

• Delivering Squalo from "San Fierro, Trucking Depot" to "San Fierro, Palisades".

Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #69
Description: Driving fuel to the Refinery
Dinaz, my mate from GXT told me that there is no Fuel in the Refinery and he has to refuel the petrol stations around but we need a special license to drive the Crude to the Refinery so I had to do that job. I transported from San Fierro to the Refinery one Crude and then from there to Las Venturas Linden. From Linden I took the same Crude and went again to the Refinery.
Participants: MarksMan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/5uMTvEv

alt text
Activity Type: Trucking
GXT Members: @Dinaz
Time Taken: 1 hour & 14 minutes. (74 minutes)
Deliveries count: 14
Deliveries:

• Delivering Construction Lights from "Las Venturas, Linden Station" to "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing".

• Delivering Wooden Pallets from "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing" to "Las Venturas, Linden Station".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "Las Venturas, Linden Station" to "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing".

• Delivering Logs from "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing" to "Bone County, Abandoned Airport".

• Delivering News Delivery from "Bone County, Abandoned Airport" to "Los Santos, Trucking Depot".

• Delivering Construction Lights from "Los Santos, Trucking Depot" to "Red County, Ethanol".

• Delivering Dinghies from "Los Santos Docks" to "San Fierro, Palisades".

• Delivering Squalo from "San Fierro, Palisades" to "San Fierro, Desert Eagles Naval Base".

• Delivering Logs from "San Fierro, Desert Eagles Naval Base" to "Tierra Robadda, Bayside Warehousing".

• Delivering News Delivery from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "Bone County, Area 51 (Restricted Area)".

• Delivering Logs from "Bone County, Area 51 (Restricted Area)" to "Las Venturas Trucking Depot".

• Delivering Wooden Pallets from "Las Venturas Trucking Depot" to "Tierra Robadda, Arco Del Oeste".

• Delivering Large Concrete Pipe from "Tierra Robadda, Arco Del Oeste" to "Bone County, Abandoned Airport".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "Bone County, Abandoned Airport" to "Las Venturas Airport".

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text