GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
GXT Member(s): @Dinaz
Activity Type: Trucking
Duration: 13 minutes
Deliveries Count: 3
Deliveries:

• Delivering Dodos from "San Fierro Airport" to "Las Venturas Airport".

• Delivering a Large Concrete Pipe from "Las Venturas, Whitewood Estates Construction" to "Tierra Robada, Arco Del Oeste".

• Delivering Dodos from "Bone County, Abandoned Airport" to "Las Venturas Airport".

Screenshots:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/k5BV5Gh

alt text
Date: 30/09/2020.

Roleplay : #77

@ALIJR007 said in Ali's Cuban Cars Activities:

alt text

Activity #8

Activity Type: Roleplay
Date: 30/09/2020
Story: Before starting my afternoon shift, I decided to stop by Cluckin' Bell in San Fierro for a quick lunch. I ordered my food. Before I sat down to eat, I received a call from a person who claimed that he worked for the Global Express Trucking Company and that he got stuck with his fuel truck near the Red Bridge, which led to Bayside.

I quickly ate my fries and burger, and drove to that location, finding him parked to the side of the highway.

I parked my truck and asked him what was wrong. He told me that his front passenger tire burst and that he ran out of fuel. I inspected the tire and told him that it was repairable. However, while I was attaching the tow ropes and chains to the front axel, He mentioned that he heard a loud 'crack' sound and he believed that it was from the front axel. So I used additional chains and tied them with the front tow hook.

Our first stop was the Cuban Cars Gas Station, in Doherty. I assisted Mr. M7 in filling up his truck with gas, and then we moved on to my garage.

Upon arrival, I backed up his truck into the garage. I got Mr.M7 a cup of coffee while I worked. I inspected the tire again. I grabbed the wrench to remove the bolts holding the wheel in place and placed a jack to support the weight of the truck when I removed the wheel. I removed the old tire with a crowbar and placed a new Michelin tire on the rim. I then aligned the wheel with the Wheel Alignment machine nearby and installed it back on the truck.

I told him that the new tire was installed, and he was happy with it. I then went under the engine bay of the truck to inspect the front axel. Upon inspection, I just saw a small crack in the axel, which I could easily repair. I grabbed my welding tools and mask, and started welding the crack, making it much stronger.

After I completed my work and he was satisfied, I gave him the final bill of $120, which he happily paid. He then left to continue filling gas stations around San Andreas.

Participants: @ALIJR007 @M7mDGr7
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/mxMnmKB

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #78
Description: Testing new Truck Update.
Participants: as some of you may have heard, there were some kind of updates for the Roadtrains which makes your truck faster on hills. Yesterday our mechanics installed the update with their PC and I had the job as HQ to test them on hills. It was really better experience since I used to be Trucker and drived our old turkcs. I wish every Trucker fun with our new Truck Generation!
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/TMEjW6C

alt text
Roleplay : #79

alt text
Roleplay Number: #1
Date: 03/10/2020
Participants: rTech: @Jokerulty @EighTails GTX: @Spark Mech: @Villain.R
Story: Today had been a day without almost work but I received a call, there were some racers who had a serious problem, I asked them for more details about the problem so I knew what tools to bring, but they told me they didnt have much time before the police arrive because they were at illegal races, they told me that one of the drivers crashed and the car wouldnt start.
These guys needed help so I quickly took my Tow Truck and went to the point where they had indicated.
When I arrived I saw them immediately at the side of the road, we greeted each other and I quickly started to check the car but it was evident that it was in very bad condition and needed to be repaired in a workshop, unfortunately I have not found work in any workshop and I do not have the monetary power to have my own but they told me they had a reliable workshop that we could use.
I towed the car with my TowTruck and we went quickly to the workshop, there with more time I could find the problem, with the big impact of the crash the engine had disassembled and was no longer usable, that was a big problem because it would not be easy to get a new engine, I managed to contact one of my most reliable transport companies GTX and they told me that they could deliver the engine I needed immediately so I was very relieved because that meant I could finish the work of the car very quickly.
After 1 hour the engine arrived in perfect condition, and with this I started to work and installed the engine in the car in a few hours, then it took me another few hours to finish repairing some small defects product of the crash and the car would be perfect.
Once I finished all the arrangements it was time to deliver the repaired car, the guys were very happy to see the car back, I explained what I had done and they proceeded to give me a good payment, we said goodbye and I closed the day with 2 happy customers.

ScreenShoots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
Roleplay : #80

alt text

Activity #27

Activity Type: Roleplay
Date: 08/10/2020
Story: I was at the garage, fixing another customer's sports bike, who's drive chain had got lose and almost came out while he was street racing.

While I was doing that, I heard a loud bike revving outside. I went out to see a man driving a Freeway bike. He seemed like a serious person, as he always had a gun in his hand. He didn't even tell me his name, but he explained to me that he was going to start a motorcycle club and that he had ordered some bikes from Texas that were going to arrive into San Andreas today.

He also told me that while ordering the bikes, he heard a rumor that the bikes that come from Texas, especially the Freeways, would normally be in poor condition, and would sometimes, not even function well, and that he only wanted the bikes that were of good quality and would function well while they were being used by the club's members.

He additionally told me that the Global Express Trucking Company would be dropping the bikes at the garage soon. And surely enough, a trucker passed by. The biker asked the trucker to drop off the 2 Freeways that were on the truck bed. The trucker assisted us in the offloading and left.

I pushed the bikes into the garage and started to check the engine, the drivetrain, the fuel pump, and the wheels, to see for any oddities. Strangely, the red bike had a rusted exhaust bike, which I replaced. I checked the second bike, and there was nothing wrong with it. After filling the tank with gas, he tested the bikes, after which I saw a smile on his face. He called another biker friend of his to collect the second bike. He paid me for the service and exhaust replacement, after which he left.

Participants: @Orten1 @ALIJR007
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DLIqt3j

alt text

alt text
Date: 10/10/2020.

-Roleplay : 81

@ALIJR007 said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text

Participants:

GXT: @M7mDGr7

TMH: @TaJ

I was at the lottery store, buying some lottery tickets before going home to scratch them. During the purchase, I got a call. It was from a client, called Mr. M7, that I had assisted a week ago.

He told me that he was having some problems that an old truck, lying around in the GXT parking bays, was having. He told me that he was just outside the San Fierro Police Department and that he would need to be towed.

I arrived at the location, and he told me that he was not able to change the gears in the truck correctly. He believed that it was a malfunction in the transmission. I told me to change the gears so that I would check it out. Surely enough, a very weird but cranky sound was emitted when he changed the gears. I immediately came to the conclusion that it was either a problem in the transmission, the clutch, or the gearbox. I hooked the truck up to my towtruck and made our way to the GXT Trucking Depot.

Upon arrival, I carefully backed up the truck into one of the repair bays. Mr. M7 raised the lift in the bay, and we instantly saw the problem. The transmission had ripped out of its chassis. This meant that we would have to remove the old transmission and place a new one.

I knew that the replacement was not going to be an easy job. So I called along with a mechanic, and an old friend from ''The MotorHead'' racing club, named Mr.Taj. When he arrived, we started to work. We firstly detached the transmission from the gearbox and the differential of the truck. We carefully lowered the heavy transmission onto a forklift, that Mr. M7 brought.

After that, Mr. M7 brought a new Allison transmission from the spares unit with his forklift, and we installed it.

The Installation was finally complete! Mr. M7 got into the truck and tested it, and it worked perfectly!

For the job, Mr. M7 paid both Mr. Taj and me $50 for the service.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/L36N635