GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
Roleplay : #74
@Guard said in SA Fire Department :: Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay type: Building collapse
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): There was a report that a set of buildings had collapsed near so we responded there with SAM. First we put steelbars as a support of the building so it wouldn't fall as long as safety is our priority then we searched for victim in the debris but we couldn't find anyone inside the debris but during the search Aurora got injured because of falling from the ruined building. He was moved to the nearest hospital by SAM and then by GXT's help, we destroyed the remaining of the buildings and then transported the debris by GXT's help.
Participants: @Ram, @Tefa, @Aurora, @Dali, @Zoro, @Guard, @KarMen
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/yLT17fP

alt text
alt text
Roleplay : #75
Description: I was in the Global Express Trucking headquarters compound, on duty and waiting for work. Suddenly my phone rang. It was a call from my supervisor's office for a service request I needed to handle. I had been informed the brief info our client had provided about the issue for the ease of understanding the nature of the issue and preparing accordingly. According to the description it seemed like some kind of issue with the vehicle's engine. So I'd picked up the tools required to disassemble an engine and some engine spare parts. Then I had put them inside one of our tow truck's trunk which I'd decided to take to the spot. Then I had entered my truck and started driving towards the spot. When I had reached there I spotted the damaged vehicle and our client. He was a delivery man doing deliveries with his truck. I got out of my truck and moved closer to him. After formal greetings I asked him how did that damage happen; he replied he had an accident with animal. Then I'd brought out my tools and started examining the engine. It turned out that one of the intake valve was broken. I'd let him know that and the corresponding charges. He had payed me the money. Next I'd replaced the broken valve with the new one I had with me and the truck got fixed. The customer thanked me and drove away with his truck while I got back in my towtruck and headed back to the HQ.
Participants: @MarksMan (AKA Carlos) and Myself
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
GXT Member(s): @Dinaz
Activity Type: Trucking
Duration: 18 minutes
Deliveries Count: 4
Deliveries:

• Delivering Dodos from "San Fierro Airport" to "Los Santos Airport".

• Delivering Jetmax from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "San Fierro, Palisades".

• Delivering a Portable Cabin from "San Fierro, Palisades" to "San Fierro, Esplanade North".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "San Fierro, Esplanade North" to "San Fierro, Wang's Construction Site".

Screenshots:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/7200sNJ

alt text
alt text
Roleplay : #76
Description: It was another call from the mechanical division office for another work I needed to take care of. It was a case of flat tire. Our client's car tires had been punctured on her way to her office and she had called to GXT for a mechanical service. So I had to pick up some fresh tires of that particular car model and my equipment and put those inside the storage box of my Forklift vehicle. Then I hopped in and started driving to the location provided. It was in the Market area of Los Santos. As Forklifts move so slowly it took quite a lot of time to reach the destination. When I finally got to there I saw the client's car which tires were punctured. I stopped my Forklift close by and walked closer to the car. I asked our client that if it was she who had requested a mechanical service from GXT, and she replied "yes". Then I'd assured her that the service will be done quick I returned to my Forklift to bring out the tires and the tools. Then I got in and drove it just behind the car with the forks beneath it and slowly lifted the car upwards with the help of the Forklift. After lifting the car and making it stationary I got out and started my work of removing the popped tires from the car and placing the new ones. After all of the popped tires had finished replacing I had put the car down again using Forklift. After that I told my client that the tires had been replaced and the service is done; letting her know the total cost of the service including the new tire prices. She was pleased with the quick and professional service and payed the money instantly. Then we complimented each other and she drove away with her car while I hop in my Forklift and headed back to our headquarters.
Participants:@fondy (AKA jessica) and Myself*
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #77
Description: Today , i called my friend that sell broken cars which made accidents before or drown , i asked him if he have a good car so i can take it . he told me yes that there is a broken sultan and the type of accident was of drag racing went wrong i told him never mind man all good and i will come tonight to the junkyard to take it . at night i moved to him and checked the car what it needs and stuffs . i towed it to my garage and tried to fix it , when i verified i found that car's engine is very ruined and can't be fixed so i installed new one of mine . changed wheels , windows i mean the car generally became like new one . and here i'm enjoying my time inside of it .
Participants: @Gladius / @Dinaz
Screenshots:

alt text