GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text

Roleplay : #71
Description: As always in my garage working , i suddenly got call from friend who's Headquarter in FBI i got amazed and i said in my self why should he call me so i responded on his call . he told me that he's in emergency and need to go on duty but he had issue with helicopter it' can't fly or turn on . after that i headed directly to FBI base and he shown me the broken heli . i checked it all fine just the the up fan was cracked so i changed it and fixed it aswell and when we tried it it worked fine . it was hard and took me long time but i made it , so he paid me and i left after it .
Participants: @Laminee
Screenshots:

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
GXT Member(s): @Dinaz @Senpaii
Activity Type: Trucking
Duration: 37 minutes
Deliveries Count: 8
Deliveries:

• Delivering News Delivery from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "Bone County, Abandoned Airport".

• Delivering Dodos from "Bone County, Abandoned Airport" to "Los Santos Airport".

• Delivering a Portable Cabin from "Los Santos Trucking Depot" to "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction".

• Delivering a Large Concrete Pipe from "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction" to "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing".

• Delivering logs from "Las Venturas Quarry" to "Red County Logging".

• Delivering Structural Steel from "Red County Logging" to "Las Venturas, Linden Station".

• Delivering Construction Lights from "Las Venturas, Linden Station" to "Las Venturas Trucking Depot".

• Delivering Wooden Pallets from "Las Venturas Trucking Depot" to "Tierra Robada, Arco Del Oeste".

Screenshots:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text