GXT - Official Media Archive

Ramos

alt text
Activity Type: Trucking
GXT Member(s): @Dinaz
Time Taken: 39 minutes
Deliveries Count: 9
Deliveries:

• Delivering Flatbed Trailer from "Los Santos Docks" to "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction".

• Delivering Large Concrete Pipe from "Las Venturas Quarry" to "Red County Farm".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "Las Venturas Quarry" to "San Fierro, Wang's Construction Site".

• Delivering Logs from "San Fierro, Wang's Construction Site" to "Whetstone Logging".

• Delivering News Delivery from "Whetstone Logging" to "Los Santos, Interglobal Television".

• Delivering Logs from "Los Santos, Interglobal Television" to "Red County Logging".

• Delivering Construction Light from "Red County Farm" to "Las Venturas, Whitewood Estates Construction".

• Delivering Structural Steel from "Las Venturas, Whitewood Estates Construction" to "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing".

• Delivering Wooden Pallets from "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing" to "Las Venturas, Linden Station".

Screenshots:
Link to all images: https://postimg.cc/gallery/tFbpkQw (Unfortunately, the spoiler is somehow bugged, so please check the images on the link.)

:::
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Activity Type: Trucking
GXT Member(s): @Dinaz
Time Taken: 2 hours & 3 minutes. (123 mins) [This also includes almost 25 minutes of being AFK]
Deliveries Count: 13 (Actually 15 but the screenshots were messed up so I had to exclude them)
Deliveries:

• Delivering Motorbikes from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "Flint County, Ethanol".

• Delivering Logs from "Whetstone Logging" to "Las Venturas, Whitewood Estates Construction".

• Delivering Large Concrete Pipe from "Las Venturas, Whitewood Estates Construction" to "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction".

• Delivering Structural Light from "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction" to "San Fierro, Wang's Construction Site".

• Delivering Flatbed Trailer from "San Fierro, Wang's Construction Site" to "San Fierro, Esplanade North".

• Delivering News Delivery from "San Fierro, Esplanade North" to "Los Santos, Interglobal Television".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "Los Santos, Interglobal Television" to "Los Santos Inlet".

• Delivering Jetmax from "San Fierro Trucking Depot" to "San Fierro, Palisades".

• Delivering Motorbikes from "Bone County, Abandoned Airport" to "Las Venturas, Linden Station".

• Delivering Large Concrete Pipe from "Las Venturas, Creek Warehousing" to "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction".

• Delivering Flatbed Trailer from "Las Venturas, Rockshore East Construction" to "Las Venturas Trucking Depot".

• Delivering News Delivery from "Las Venturas Trucking Depot" to "Tierra Robadda, Bayside".

• Delivering News Delivery from "Tierra Robadda, Bayside" to "San Fierro Central Station".

Screenshots:

Link to all the images: https://postimg.cc/gallery/TgryhS3 (Unfortunately, the spoiler is somehow bugged that it cannot open or something.)

Link to all the images: https://postimg.cc/gallery/TgryhS3 (The images are not loading in the spoiler unfortunately.)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay : #70
Description: Deliveries around SA
Well, I got a call from my dispatchers that I, as one of the good drivers have to deliver some Crude from San Fierro to ALT Base. I arrived at ALT base but it was locked, none was there so I couldn't do the delivery. I called my Dispatcher back that they have closed and he told me I have to leave the trailer in front of the gate so they will pick it up. After that, I got some farm vehicles and back as tour empty pallets.
Participants: MarksMan
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/U5uN1me