[SUGGESTION] Rules regarding BR

Ramos

Question

I don't like the fact bunch of criminals are camping at the bank entrance or other close roofs in order to insta kill cops who are trying to enter a bank.

What i basically suggest is, to establish new rule where criminals shouldn't be allowed to camp and deathmatch criminals outside the bank.

I do realize it's just a tactic between gangs to help each other but this rule should be definitely established. Just let the cops enter a bank atleast...

Hello @Ramos ! After reading your topic/post I'll point out my personal opinion:

I think it's fine as it's now, I don't see any problem regarding this matter.

Just clear your way to the bank before entering the bank by arresting/killing the criminals protecting the bank-rob from outside of bank, it's simple. Snipe them from distance or I don't know, I don't find it hard or impossible to do! DE can assist you too if there's 1 or more CLO members presented at the bank-rob or at outside of bank.

Or just get good/better as @HasomY said, or just don't go to bank-robs if you don't like this or you're too lazy/tired to clear the bank's area from dangerous criminals helping/protecting the bank-rob (as @Rzz0 said). No one forces you to assist bank-robs.

Also, you're going to a bank/rob, what do you expect? To don't find any difficulties/complications? To have it easy? Of course you'll have to work your ass (alone or with other cops/DE members) in order to stop the criminals, break their defence lines and their bank-rob. Criminals have their tactics, yes, but cops have them too! Just think and plan good what you're going to do. If there's a presented defence line at outside of the bank that it's being robbed formed by... 10 criminals (for example) that are camping there... call for backup, think and find a way to rekt them. :D

"Just let the cops enter a bank atleast...": Why criminals should do this? :P Don't see logic in this (from a criminal point of view, lol).

Best regards,

Ramp.

Stupid seeing people outside the bank when the br is inside. Since br is inside it should count as deathmatch and of course you are there not owning any money.
But yeah lets all plan a bank rob irl and stay outside camping waiting for police forces to come

@ElRastaMan17 said in [SUGGESTION] Rules regarding BR:

Stupid seeing people outside the bank when the br is inside. Since br is inside it should count as deathmatch and of course you are there not owning any money.
But yeah lets all plan a bank rob irl and stay outside camping waiting for police forces to come

in reality, Criminal do, some goes inside to do the robbery and some stays outside to protect them if cops come.

@RadiO where do you see that? Of course criminals stay outside protecting...
But since glue and more things got removed/fixed, why dont we fix this aswell to make it look more realistic?
Also why dont gangs get good too at cracking so you dont give cops time to stop the br?

@RadiO LMAOOOO Criminals stay outside a BR irl?? you must be kidding me cops would have took the shot instantly irl never heard of criminals doin BR's and camping outnthey dont even do that in movies idk where you seen that happen but LOL

@RAMPAGE
I think there's not enough time to clean all the roofs outside br. There's basically two lines of defences to breach through.

BR should be a challenge, but ramboing is just as unfun for crims.

Personally, I'd add cops only gate in the bankn, new large room with props to fight in, pit a threshold hp in ramboing (50-75%hp

make a rule for pigs not allowed spawning at house for br & i completly agree on this.
cops buys houses directly at bank or even worse, they own the bank & respawn there & de respawns each time with fresh new armor (or hls abusing ufo to teleport with armor).
if you cant handle br, than dont go to br, or call magnus/kain/nanobob, as much i hate them, they seems only ones that are able to use theyr brains to stop a br as a "team". going one by one to br & complaining that cant arrest criminals that are teaming & using tactics..

@MrDeathBoy I mean if we're talking LOGIC here obviously cops can stay and camp prisons cause they're protecting it from criminals right? cops are supposed to "secure the area" so I don't see what is had to do with BR's lmao. But for a fact a criminal's supposed to go in and rob the bank right lol not stay out and secure the place you secure from the inside :joy: you're just gonna farm kills but I'm not complaining just stating.

@KARIM at jail and during a br you have a thing called "kill arrest" but outside you dont have that. Since br and jailbreak are inside an interior, it should only be allowed to kill cops/criminals (talking in both ways) inside the respective interior to make sense.
Not saying not to kills cops outside if they try to arrest you or cops killing criminals if they try to kill you but it makes more sense having a fair way for each side

Most of the properties that cops own near banks were criminals that sold those properties to them so you should have thought about that before selling them. Sniping or arresting people outside will only prevent cops from stopping the real BR that is inside the bank and happens on a safe room. If people keep outside dming cops when they arrived its simply stupid because if we snipe you, you will only come back after respawning and keep dming cops. Once again theres is no kill arrest outside the bank so it makes no sense people being outside dming

But to be honest this will always be the same. Criminals trying to buff their spawn and cops trying to buff their aswell so its a stupid discussion. At least try to make the best decisions for our community and not only for one side.