Liberty Party

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

In the light of this promising and exciting election week, we would like to share some inspiring words from our ministers.

Ministry of Armed Forces - John Cale:
The secretary of defense exercises authority, direction and control over the three departments of the U.S. armed forces -- the Army and the Navy, as well as the Air Force.The main job of the U.S. secretary of defense is to plan, develop and execute policies that concern the military affairs and national security of the country. Also, such an official is responsible for the department's resource management and fiscal and program evaluation. The secretary of defense runs the entire department from the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), which comprises the official's entire staff. The secretary's staff assists in carrying out assigned tasks in accordance with their job titles.

Minister of Economy and Finances - Jari Aarnio:
Our main goals with the Department of Economy and Finances are to significantly increase emergency service's yearly budget, The way we should be financing this is by raising property- and plot taxes but also by increasing fuel taxation. Increasing fuel taxation will also has a positive effect on our states emissions and pollution. Through this also to the health and well-being of people. Raising property and plot taxes would mainly be done at areas where people are more rich than average citizen so people and families who already have economically difficult, will not suffer for this. For the better safety and healthy of our citizens!

Minster of Health - Wallace Boden:
*List of achievements we're looking forward to achieve:

• Change hospital system

• Build another hospital, which wouldn't be regular but the biggest one in the San Andreas. Location is uknown for now.

• Few modifications on all emergency vehicles.

• Add vehicle mod for 3rd firetruck in the server. (Rescue Truck)

• Re-build all firehouses on San Andreas to the latest and modern structure (LS, SF, LV, BC)

• More cooperation between emergency groups (roleplays).

• Increase salaries for paramedics, firefighters, rescuers*

Minster of Labour - Alvin Dulac:
Our goal as Ministry of Labour is making sure San Andreas agencies are responsible for employment equity and rights, occupational safety and labour relations.
We will also need to increase the bottom salary for the labours such as: truckers and medics - this will help all the new citizens to get money to afford their bills and living cost. This will help the Country because of the liking of the new work salary, the citizens will gather more confidence from the civillians, and the proportion of work in San Andreas will increase.

Minister of Justice - Hollie Brown:
My goals at any designation are usually socially benefitting. As a Department of Justice candidate from the Liberal Party, I assure to keep public's justice and welfare in front of my personal objectives and greeds. My strengths such as activity and loyalty can offer extensively useful for this position since I can make sure to recruit more valuable and trustful candidates that makes the party strong and work forward to maintain peace and law in the San Andreas once fortunately winning the elections. With public, I stand and Justice shall be my weapon against the offenders.

Minster of Ecology - Tilong:
The Department of ecology understands that there is a balance between Co2 emissions and human need, so in our first act we will be proposing to plant over 1,000 new trees around the state of San Andreas.

We understand the need for higher capacity fuel tanks. so we also plan to research the Co2 emissions that would be gained with the upgrades.

With the increase needs of fuel products, we will be addressing the need for more gas stations.

This are just some of the starting topics we will be gettings underway, There is alot of other projects that are in need to be finished, but the documents are not ready. Will be posting them as soon as they are ready.

The Offices of Ecology is always willing to listen to the citizens of San Andreas, as long as they dont hurt the land we all live in. We can all make a change!

Best Regards,
Joshua Watson
Party Chairman

• 2 weeks later...

In-game Name: Orten or Lipy

Role-play Name: Billie Eilish

Username: moemen12

Nationality: Tunisian

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): 20h in Simple week (In weeknd+30h)

Current organization: Nothing,I'm wannabe of Rebels MC

English proficiency (1/10): 6/10

What position would you like to apply for: Senator

Current role-play affiliations (groups): I'm San Andreas Coastguard and PoS

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: i would be a very loyal and useful member for Government

• 4 weeks later...

In-game Name: Markus

Role-play Name: Calvin Perez

Username: kalevipoeg

Nationality: Estonian

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): I'd say around 20-25?

Current organization: Arms Assassins

English proficiency (1/10): 8.5/10

What position would you like to apply for: Ministry of Health

Current role-play affiliations (groups): SAI, SSCS, RadioSA, IZC, LoungeVC, OB, Centrino

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: Because I saw that the Ministry of Health position is free and I'd like to deem it as I've led the same department before. I am also very thriving and hardworking.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Would you like to be a part of the Party that is known to have accomplished the most within their term? We have a few spots available, ready to be taken over by you. Apply today!

--

Best Regards,

Joshua Watson
Party Leader

In-game Name: WaSsiM

Role-play Name: John Rodrigez

Username: wissou

Nationality: Algerian

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): I'd say around 80-90?

Current organization: Clandestine Mob
English proficiency (1/10): 7/10

What position would you like to apply for: Senator
Current role-play affiliations (groups): IAC

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: I am committed to others and I am active,and ican help Liberty party in many things

In-game Name: U|Silent .

Role-play Name: Carl.Martinez.

Username: hamoucha08

Nationality: Im Algerian

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): Well i can say from 50 till 70 hours.
Current organization: Undisputed Command.

English proficiency (1/10): I would say 7.5/10.

What position would you like to apply for: Ministry of Ecology.

Current role-play affiliations (groups):

• San Andreas Studios.

• San Andreas Pirates.

• Izanagi Clan.

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: Because I want to be part of a government,as im active player &loyal I want to be part of,Im an old player in this server,and it was like my dream to be part of the government.Also,I want to give peoples quality of life.

**In-game Name: ** Naker

**Role-play Name: ** Farid Herned

**Username: ** Naker123

**Nationality: ** Moroccan

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): idk, cause of this Virus, i've a bad internet so in some days i'll go to fix it. 10h

Current organization: Generation X

**English proficiency (1/10): ** 8.5/10

What position would you like to apply for: Press Secretary

**Current role-play affiliations (groups): ** BES

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: Well, LP is the best party for me, with active members and best Owners So i can help the party and make it more active.

In-game Name: J.Bourne

Role-play Name: Jason Bourne

Username: nejc1234567

Nationality: Slovenian

How often are you on the server? (Hours per week): It all depends on my work schedule but due to the current circumstances im more active than usually but normally i play around 20+ hours a week.

Current organization: Fox Operations X

English proficiency (1/10): On a scale of 1/10 id rate my English at around 9/10.

What position would you like to apply for: Special Advisor.
Current role-play affiliations (groups): SAM EMS at the time being.

Why do you deem yourself fit for the Liberty Party: As i believe im a good fit for the party due to my experience and as im willing to work hard and learn more stuff at the same time.