RIP O.... again (sorry Joe)

Jay

Greetings fellow tea drinkers.

After some thought over the past month I have decided to hand over my leadership of O to @Joe. The reasons 'why' you ask?
Since the beginning of this year, being a GM has genuinely worn me out to the point where I don't even want to play the game anymore. Every time I logged in I was spammed with some bullshit, whether it be someone moaning about their shitty rule breaking gang, or someone asking me for their rewards, or "why we deny pls???" etc etc etc. I was never allowed to come in-game and play like I used to enjoy doing. To everyone else in the server, myself, or GM as a unit, was always doing something wrong. For the best part, GM is always after the best for every gang and squad and to constantly be kicked in the face or questioned and ridiculed over every decision or action is demoralising to say the least. This also affected my job to lead O, which sucks. I never had the time or motivation to see how things were going, and I was just letting it run by itself hoping it'll stay strong, which isn't fair on everyone else who is here.
The time of my leadership here is over, at least for now. Joe is the best pick for it, obviously, since having @System31 lead will just turn us into raging alcoholic Kurds. Which is why he is only taking the Vice Leadership role, thank god.
I won't be taking on any HQ role or high ranked role now, I'm not in the mindset for it, I would rather just be a regular player with no important task to accomplish. It's up to Joe what rank or role I am given and where I am placed on the roster (hopefully no where near Rodrigo).
raceTECH leadership will be handed over to someone else, when I can find someone who fits the role.
My shares in Lounge will remain the same, it's just my leadership duties I'm dropping from Organisations.

That's it, peace out noobs. I'll see you in-game, eventually.

(no i'm not retiring fully, just giving up my roles as leader to hopefully enjoy the game again)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic