The Black Disciples Media Archive

Nebraskian

alt text

Media you can find here are categorised, you find the type of media below.

alt text

• Roleplays

Format:

Roleplay Number :
Roleplay Story :
With who? :
Date :
Screenshots :

alt text

• Events

Format:

Event Number :
Event Name :
LWS/G6 :
Prize :
Winner :
Screenshots :

alt text

• General Activity

Format:

Date :
Screenshots :

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number :1

Roleplay Story : During a cold night, i recieved a call from a close friend, saying that i have some work in some Warehouse in Las Venturas, as he infromed me one of the biggest drug sellers around Las Venturas just recieved a big delivery actually hundred KG's of cocaine,speed and LSD and that's what we are in need to and many in our hoods, in San Fierro look forward to buy it even in costly prices, so we The Black Disciples decided to make this opportunity worthy and we do our job so we kept passing by the warehouse for days, it was like impossible to get in and even 1gram, there is guards securing it the whole day, but we got informed aswell that his daughter's birthday is in two days and the guards are needed in his villa to secure everything, that was our last shot. Even though we knew that i will be like almost empty we didn't want to take the risk so i called some friends to make a deal, they product different types of drugs they might need some of LSD,speed and cocaine too so we had a meeting in our base, we talked about everything we made it everything clear and planned to how we will attack ending by when and how we will divide whet we will get, it was a 50/50 deal which would be so great to both of us. In the main event day we moved and reached the warehouse we didn't entre it from the first time we had to have a look, we knew that it is our lucky day there was only 2 guards which wouldn't be a threat to both of us we dealt with them and took our package and went back to our base to finish the last steps and as it was expected, evrything went well both of us took our part as it is planned but it won't stop here the same guy told me that a ship coming for Cuba and this dealer has it container there which might be another amount and we are quite sure it's what we want because he has to compenstates his loss.

With who? : Undisputed Command

Date :12/102019

Screenshots :

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : #2
Roleplay Story :

alt text

It all started inside the meeting room of Organization Zero. The Black disciples heard they selling a creating massive amounts of weapons. They happened to hear about the fact that Organization wanted to reach a higher volume at the drugs market. We thought we could help out and decided to discuss the deal with Organization Zero. They agreed yet they wanted more than we could offer safely. They required more than 500kg of cocaine for a massive supply of guns monthly. After discussing the situation with TripleX me and him decided to accept the deal. The deal would take my risks but also give a huge payout to start dealing with the smaller gang in San Fierro.

After a while of discussing the deal Organization wanted to show ur around the base and show us their warehouse. We gracefully accepted the offer and proceeded through the base.

alt text

In this room Organization told his what would happen with people who do not manage to complete the deals they make with them. It did scare us at first but also showed that if we managed to complete the deal they would consider future deals. We proceeded through the door and gotten into their small storage room.

alt text

There were many ammo around the room and they even offered us to try out some of the guns/ammo to show how amazing their quality was. We gladly shot the guns we wanted to test. After some time of testing out weapons they wanted to show us the Biggest storage they have around SF docks.

alt text

We drove off from their base towards San Fierro docks. After a long drive we finally arrived at the storage room and went inside.

alt text

My god... What a collection of guns that was... They told us we could have a look around. We started wandering through the storage and I asked if I could take a look inside some of the boxes standing on the floor. They agreed as I proceed to open the box.

alt text

After opening up one of the boxes all I saw was guns, guns, ammo, guns and lots of guns. They even had a massive load of C4 and other kind of explosions we had never looked at nor heard about. Me and tripleX look at each other. We both felt the same way... "We have to complete this deal".

alt text

They offered us some tea at the little office above the warehouse. We accepted the offer and headed upstairs towards the office.

alt text

After being offered some special tea which name was too long to even remember. It sure was delicious. We had some friendly talk about Gengar's life in Liberty City and his nationality. What a dedicated businessman he is.. Me and TripleX never listened so nicely to a person before but it sure felt good.

After all that talking we wanted to show them around at our house. They said yes.

While heading outside the office of the warehouse we noticed a police man walking around the warehouse thinking he would catch some criminals.

alt text

Gengar told us to lower our weapons down as he tried bribing the police man. Luckily the police man went off the property shutting down his mouth. We continued on walking towards the exit of the warehouse. Once finally getting out of that building we reached out to our vehicles and drove towards the Disciple's house.

alt text

Once heading inside we had a beer together and talked for even longer. This went on like this for a couple of minutes. After the talking we gotten back to the deal.

alt text

We discussed the location of the deal and what time we wanted to finish it off. We planned the date and decided to get the deal done by the abandoned lake in flint county. We discussed some things regarding to the toxicity of the lake and gotten everything straight. We shaked each other hands and went back to our regular life's like nothing has ever happened.

alt text

With who? : @Gengar @Draven (Organization Zero)
Date : 13/10/2019
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/znVtXEU

alt text
Roleplay Number : #3
Roleplay Story :
it was a good day when I was hanging around Los Santos suddenly I got a call from an old friend called Elpadrino he said "I got robbed while walking on the street he point a gun right on my head I thought about something to do I tried to remove the gun from his hands and I succeeded we started fighting like 4-5 minute then he started running away I tried to get him but I couldn't keep up with him, but I think I know where he lives but we need something to open his armed door with "I calmed him down first and we met to talk more I told him I will get our profession tools we will meet tomorrow to raid his house When I got there I found him waiting for me . I talked to him a bit then i started opening the door, he told me that he got weapons we need to watch out , finally, the door is open we got in then we started looking for him, we found him in his bathroom washing his hands and the blood was all over the place after we killed him after that we make double sure to get rid of his body and we got out of there
With who? : Rocket , Elpadrino
Date : 20.10.2019
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/t4V1OYH

alt text
Roleplay Number : #4
Roleplay Story :
I was at base once I received a call from "rocket" he asked me to bring him some weed so I accepted and I asked him to meet me in a remote place in Los Santos to be away of cops . after we ended the call, I went to get some weed for them, my gang members started loading it from the base into my car after finishing it, I've made sure that the drugs has been load carefully then I started to move. the way was a hard road but I could reach there safely. when I reached the location. I parked my car and I asked my guards to secure the location. After a while I saw a car, I knew that it's the costumer "rocket", so i got out to talk to him. We started talking about the load and after a long conversation he asked me to check it,so we went to the tank. I have him a bag Of drugs to taste it , and yeah, he discovered that it's a top quality drugs. While I thought that he is going to pay me, he informed me that he doesn't have big amount of money but he asked me if he could replace some of the amount with AK/M4 ammo,honestly it was a great deal to me because the "AK/M4" ammo price is kinda expansive in black market, I took my phone and I called my boss to inform him about the new deal. After discussing him he ordered me to accept the offer. After loading the load in his car. He payed me, I took my ammo. Everything was okay, I've took my car and I went back to my base, it was a great deal.
With who? : Rocket , reus , radio
Date : 20.10.2019
Screenshots :

alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : #5
Roleplay Story :
Lately we increased our carjacking buisness we passed to get NRG's and sell them by pieces around all San Andreas, then it came to me the idea of having an NRG, actually a good one in our base so we make the kind of little gram of drugs deals with it also we pickpoet so easily, so i had different plots of different NRg's thousands of pieces around here, i decided to make it useful and to have the fatest and the best NRG in San Fierro, no one would have one like it here. I made my call to our close friends, an Organization Zero membre, we already made many deals together so i will be welcomed and they will give me a hand, so i took as much plots as i can put in the van and headed to Flint County, to their base where they have the most unique NRG's, and as it was expected he welcomed me so well, we had a talk and we did chill a bit then i got in buiness and told him about the NRg and how i want it to be, he told me that i came to the right place as i was sure about that, we took out all the pieces and showed them to him everything went good evrything necessary is there till he found out that an important item is missing and the worst is that this item is rare and so hard to find, i didn't want to go back home like that i insisted to find a solution and to find that piece as fast as we can waiting two months for the cargo won't make me satisfy me, he told me if i want it now we are getting in a hard mission here, he sold an NRG, the bes one in Los Santos to a rich buisness man, he has a huge house and so secured, stealing it won't be so hard he has many similair keys to it but getting into the nrg's owner house without getting caught is the hard thing i directly decided to do it without any hesitance once we arrived it was more than so much secured it was so hard to get in the house but we made it we did our job so fast we removed the locks and he directly got on it and we drove back to the base, it was hard but we made it after that we continued the deal, the other part of deal, if he do it as i want he can keep all the additional items and this NRG, the pieces was so costly, and we are already good friends so we both made the deal and i went back to the church to continue some other stuffs till i recieve his call in the following days.

With who? : Organization Zero
Date : 21.10.2019
Screenshots :

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number : #6
Roleplay Story : Once we felt like we are in a need of cocaine we decided to make a move our storage is almost done and we will need more Drugs, especially Cocaine, hand made Cocaine, Deity told us about very infamous and unrespected persons their base is located in Red County, but unfortuantly they won't accept money and they don't consider anyone as a friend they just do buisness entring their base is actually a threat already so we have to prepare for evrything, we discussed evrything so well i made some calls to know what they look for so we can make an exchange deal to get enough cocaine packs, i knew that they always look for arms, high quality one and with an enough amount of ammo i can get an enough KG's of cocaine as well, we already had our boxes from Organization Zero but that's intouchable we can't risk passing a month without arms so Catholic.Deity said that an ammunation store has a great quality ! and new one batch of weapons arrived some days ago, we got ready and we went to the location we made evrything in a clean way we killed the ammunation store owner so we make sure cops can't know us we secured the area for minutes we tried to make it as fast as possible and we did it. That was kinda the easy part, the hard one is incomming which finiding the paramilitary base in Red County mountains, we were lucky it took from us a little while, while entring they already had their weapons ready we was like the army attacking them, but withnin some seconds they noticed that we ain't there as a threat we were there for buisness, evrything was official no familiarity, i just revealed i'm there for buisness so i got into their office and told them about the deal they accepted it at the
first in many conditions to try the ammo and get refunds if anything happen, we was sure about what we have so we didn't deny anything then i presented the other part of the deal the most imprtant one actually, the Cocaine KG's, fortunately they had many packs of it, and hand made which is the best thing for us, so we just negociated the deal it was all clear i had a talk with Pope.TripleX it was beneficiary for us 100% and same as them they discussed it and accepted the deal
And to continue another deals they offered us a free package of cigarttes which we apperciated it, we have now new trustable Cocaine producters which we will need them in the future to continue the taking over of the drugs market in San Fierro.

With who? : Undisputed Command
Date : 22.10.2019
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text