Richard's LWS Events

Richard

Hello,

Welcome to my events topic, it's Richard. I'm more than glad to be posting events here!

First of all, I especially meant to keep this zone vanillaish ( simple ) as everything would go better without some messy things, events will tightly be posted in the near future. Hope you take part in the lucky winners' list!

In a short notice, my previous events topic can be seen by ''flying!!! (wehooo)'' to the link, I bet you will like the event ideas that I did in the past, what are you waiting for go ahead and take a look on them!

''Richard, I have a question about your events or I think you had done one of your events unfairly, what can I do?''

I'd gladly accept any kind of criticism, please dont hesitate contacting me through any platform and I'd be more than glad explaining you anything related your question! I guarantee you the best treatment, as I'm here for you!

~[Best eventos]~ can be seen by clicking me!

If you have any notification, suggestion or advice on how to make this topic better, please don't even hesitate sending me a quick message through forums or any platform!

Thank you, enjoy!

• 1 year later...

[SPECIAL EVENT]
alt textalt text
Type of the event: Roadtrain Delivery Race

Helper(s) of the event: Royal|Matthews

Winner(s) of the event: O|MrSolrac

Description of the event: Roadtraings were carefully placed on the parking lot of the LV Depot. Towtrucks were given to the players and players have been told to attach their Towtrucks to the Roadtrains and deliver them to the Airport of Los Santos. Loose of Roadtrain would have resulted in a kick during the event. The winner was MrSolrac.

alt text

:::

alt textalt textalt textalt text

alt text
alt text
Type of the event: 1 versus 1 Kart Drag Race

Winner(s) of the event: U*|ItzMoha~

Description of the event: Two karts were given to the opponents at each round. The purpose of the event is to eliminate opponents at race by reaching to the flowers first. Participants were matched and the winner was ItzMoha.
alt text

[SPECIAL EVENT]
alt text
alt text
Type of the event: Last Trainee Standing

Winner(s) of the event: LOLITO

Description of the event: Participants were obligated to have wanted stars in order to arrest eachother. Basically the purpose of the event was to be the last one standing in the ring. Participants arrested eachother and LOLITO was the last trainee standing! Congratulations.
alt text

alt text
alt text
Type of the event: Chicken Arrester

Winner(s) of the event: [NOVA]Vadya

Description of the event: The purpose of the event is to not get arrested and be the last one existing inside the ring. A cop was arresting participants and the last one who left was Vadya.
alt text

alt textalt textalt text

alt text
alt text
Type of the event: Lucky Tube

Winner(s) of the event: [AA*]skomorje1899

Description of the event: The purpose of the event is to not fall down from the tubes. An object was placed beneath one of the tubes and the lucky one stood on it to win the event.
alt text

alt textalt textalt text