James...

DELETED-USER15

@James Btw why do you think we care about you or your money ? maybe you have money but you don't have a brain grow up, if you think that we are jealous then you are stupid, just go to hell okay ?? you don't have a dignity you made your gf share a screen of her ass just to show how you are RICH and all girls comes to you, just go to hell with your money okay ? i'm saying that because you don't have a dignity as I said and you are not a man to make a girl share a screen of her body to show how you are rich and strong, you are not strong you are just a cunt and you don't even have a bit of dignity or respect, now you can shut up if you have a dignity after everything I have said, good bye rich cunt.

@VayraN said in James...:

@James Btw why do you think we care about you or your money ? maybe you have money but you don't have a brain grow up, if you think that we are jealous then you are stupid, just go to hell okay ?? you don't have a dignity you made your gf share a screen of her ass just to show how you are RICH and all girls comes to you, just go to hell with your money okay ? i'm saying that because you don't have a dignity as I said and you are not a man to make a girl share a screen of her body to show how you are rich and strong, you are not strong you are just a cunt and you don't even have a bit of dignity or respect, now you can shut up if you have a dignity after everything I have said, good bye rich cunt.

alt text

what's written is not very respectful of you. i don't know your intentions, but solving personal problems doesn't work like that. it just seems like you're trying to fuel a bitch fight in here. consider what you're writing and don't just throw insults when you're trying to prove someone wrong - you're portraying yourself as a fool

@Tut-Greco said in James...:

what's written is not very respectful of you. i don't know your intentions, but solving personal problems doesn't work like that. it just seems like you're trying to fuel a bitch fight in here. consider what you're writing and don't just throw insults when you're trying to prove someone wrong - you're portraying yourself as a fool

I don't insult as you think, I say the truth and the truth is that James doesn't have a dignity his posts proves that, and if he thinks that he have a dignity then he should stop these bullshits

I don't insult as you think, I say the truth and the truth is that James doesn't have a dignity his posts proves that, and if he thinks that he have a dignity then he should stop these bullshits

you're using inappropriate phrases yes. if you're going to make any sort of rant whether it be against a recent update or another member of the community, keep it cool or just don't bother.

you're using inappropriate phrases yes. if you're going to make any sort of rant whether it be against a recent update or another member of the community, keep it cool or just don't bother.

Well if you think that the truth is a insult then you are wrong, I know what I say and I don't insult, i'm saying the truth here and ask anyone if i'm right or not.

Well if you think that the truth is a insult then you are wrong, I know what I say and I don't insult, i'm saying the truth here and ask anyone if i'm right or not.

@James Btw why do you think we care about you or your money ? maybe you have money but ~[you don't have a brain]~(red) grow up, if you think that we are jealous then you are stupid, ~[just go to hell okay]~(red) ?? you don't have a dignity you made your gf share a screen of her ass just to show how you are RICH and all girls comes to you, just go to hell with your money okay ? i'm saying that because you don't have a dignity as I said and you are not a man to make a girl share a screen of her body to show how you are rich and strong, you are not strong you are just a ~[cunt]~(red) and you don't even have a bit of dignity or respect, now ~[you can shut up]~(red) if you have a dignity after everything I have said, good bye rich ~[cunt]~(red).

what i highlighted is excessive and will lead to unessecary drama in most cases. you're exceeding the laws of respect in your post hence I wrote you a reminder above. if you can't stick by them you should not be posting in this forum. any drama and fights can take place elsewhere

@James Btw why do you think we care about you or your money ? maybe you have money but ~[you don't have a brain]~(red) grow up, if you think that we are jealous then you are stupid, ~[just go to hell okay]~(red) ?? you don't have a dignity you made your gf share a screen of her ass just to show how you are RICH and all girls comes to you, just go to hell with your money okay ? i'm saying that because you don't have a dignity as I said and you are not a man to make a girl share a screen of her body to show how you are rich and strong, you are not strong you are just a ~[cunt]~(red) and you don't even have a bit of dignity or respect, now ~[you can shut up]~(red) if you have a dignity after everything I have said, good bye rich ~[cunt]~(red).

what i highlighted is excessive and will lead to unessecary drama in most cases. you're exceeding the laws of respect in your post hence I wrote you a reminder above. if you can't stick by them you should not be posting in this forum. any drama and fights can take place elsewhere

Well in most cases I respect everyone but James did many rude things and he doesn't have a dignity so that's why I said all of these words

@VayraN said in James...: @James Btw why do you think we care about you or your money ? maybe you have money but you don't have a brain grow up, if you think that we are jealous then you are stupid, just go to hell okay ?? you don't have a dignity you made your gf share a screen of her ass just to show how you are RICH and all girls comes to you, just go to hell with your money okay ? i'm saying that because you don't have a dignity as I said and you are not a man to make a girl share a screen of her body to show how you are rich and strong, you are not strong you are just a cunt and you don't even have a bit of dignity or respect, now you can shut up if you have a dignity after everything I have said, good bye rich cunt.
@VayraN Thank you, You have dignity and education
alt text

@Zox said in James...:

First of all language.Why did you post your own personal problem in a public forum and insult him like that.You thought we all gona upvote your post and humiliate james?.I can clearly see you are an attention whore

James is the attention whore here not me first try to know what did James do before you blame me lol and I don't want attention or upvotes.

@James said in James...:

@Filex said in James...:

@VayraN you know that one of the few i respect you but this topic is bullshit

Well I wanted to stop James bullshits with talking instead of doing bullshits like him
INFORMATION ABOUT VAYRAN thamsou
Location Egypt
Age 13
so what you expect from one 13 year old kid
alt text

Atleast I have a brain :)

@kipt said in James...:

First, what did I miss?
Second, show me what I missed, por favor!

James is saying that he is rich and has everything, tamsou is heartbroken at 12 y old, so now he posts a topic about how a shitty person james is. Just like joshbond topics you know. One day they hate joe, then james then billionare, a normal day in saes. Can we close this before joshbond hops in and talks about how admins dont do anything and abuse?