TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive

John

alt text
ROLEPLAYS

Roleplay With "CripZ"

Attenders: Wide, Side,iBow,Realzappster ( @Wide , @Jude-Obiasca , @Realzappster )
Story: Right on the day of my daughter Sofia's birthday, I met one of the people who smelled the drug , I immediately asked him to immediately stop asking him, "How many time do you have to transport?" Him answered countless. It sounds really annoying but because it is my daughter's birthday, I am willing to forgive him.
alt text.
The next day, I and Wide are in the city of Los Santos, I never met a guy who looked suspicious like the violator yesterday.
alt text
We decided to silently monitor him.
alt text
Yes, as expected, the old horse used to transport drugs to crime.
alt text

alt text
Immediately we moved them to keep up.
alt text
One by one
alt text
alt text
The case ended.
alt text

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay
With "OC"
Story:
Today,i was chilling on the base,i found that a cop named as @SideSwipe searching on our base to found somethings like weapons or drugs,also we're know as selling Gym's and drugs,...
-Also,there's was a house near our base he was there and he was doing something there (searching for something).i told him to pull over ofcourse by using my weapons,i make a grenade near him and i gets him to the base they he fear,and he start talking about his squad and others,well when i see that he know our base and when he was searching there i wanted to kill him because he'll tell others about it so that's will be a problem with squads.(squads will not leave us ).

Attenders:@Rover @AlanWalker @SideSwipe

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aO2XAUL

alt text

alt text
Roleplay With "CripZ and CDS"
Attenders : @Bernasx , @MeDai
Story : The city of Las Veturas is as bustling as ever. Suddenly the two wanted men asked me to get out.
alt text
And then they want me get in to they car, they ride a long way i dont know exactly where they want to go.
alt text
Seems to have arrived at the place, they began to threaten me and rob my family photo in my pocket. And they want me to transfer money to them or my family will be in distress.
alt text
Once I knew what their plan was, I called for aid and tried to escape with a stunned bomb but .... it seemed like it failed.
alt text

alt text
Roleplay with: CDS (@MeDai )
Helpers:@Gopnik @Spray @SideSwipe

Story:: A guy was a leader of a gang and he was addicted to drugs, Which means he can't live without drugs he keep buying from a people who sell drugs. Then one day a guy reported about him he heard him dealing about drugs with other guy. We went to check what was there we saw 4 people a guy with 2 bodygaurds and the guy who sells. The place they were selling in it was empty and full of garbage etc and it was stinky place. So Officer Rambo and Officer Tamo went there and heard what they were dealing about what we heard is, they were buying cocaine. by mistake i fell down because of something was on the ground, they heard me while falling. Once i reached there i requested more cops to respond at my location and they did respond.After that we cleaned them and ne of them dead because he eats much of drugs.and others we gets them to the LSPD.

ScreenShots:

:::

https://imgur.com/a/URR9I9o

alt text

alt text
Roleplay with "OC"
Attenders : Side, @Zyber
Story : Sometimes it is not good to work too hard, so I asked my superiors to take a few days to go home to relax and relax with my family. On my way to going home I caught a driver who was quite an extravagant driver.
alt text
I asked him to rush and turn off the engine and walked over to ask him and tried the alcohol too much, he honestly declared that he had drunk some glasses with his friends.
alt text
Hearing that, I had the thought of taking him home with my car because he was in a drunken state, it was dangerous for driving. Immediately stepping down from the car, he walked unsteadily and I took him to the car and took him home safely. And his car was temporarily kept in custody until he woke up but had to pay for it.
alt text

alt text
ROLEPLAY

STORY:
Afternoon of 07/05/2019
Agent Finnerty leaves patrol to help restore order in the city, leaving The Strike Team's offices he sees that a yellow car with license plate A-239 is driving in a hurry so the agent finnery decides to stop to investigate a little because it's the hurry.
alt text
Agent Finnerty stops him and tells him
Agent Finnery: Good afternoon gentleman, may I have your documents?
Suspect: Of course, if the agent is here, you're a little nervous.
Agent Finnerty: Thank you very much and by the way where were you in such a hurry? [Ironic Tone]
Suspect: Nothing, Mr. Agent. I just like the speed a little bit.
Agent Finnerty: And to my fine people who exceed the limits know [joke tone]
Suspect ? He laughs a little but he's still nervous ?
alt text
Agent Finnerty checks that his papers are all right. The car is in his name, nothing unusual.
So he goes on with his routine procedure.
Agent Finnerty: Everything in order sir you have your documents here *Deliver you the card of intificacion card of ownership of vehicles and the insurance of the car *Deliver you the card of intificacion card of ownership of vehicles and the insurance of the car
Suspect: Can I go now, Mr. Agent? [Nervous tone]
Agent Finnerty: Already almost sir what's the hurry? I need to see the storage in the back of your vehicle.
Suspect: Of course if Mr. Agent [Nervous drops the car keys, picks them up in a hurry and opens the door]
Agent Finnerty: So this is why he's been like this all along.
[Find several packs with a white powder that pretends to be cocaine]
alt text
Agent Finnerty proceeds to do the discoloration test and finally gives a positive result for pure cocaine.
Agent Finnerty tells him he's going to spend some time in jail for damage to public health and
proceed to handcuff him
and get him in the car.
alt text
alt text
wake up from this agent Finnerty transports you to The Strike Team headquarters and puts you in a cell until the respective investigation is done.
alt text
alt text
alt text
ATTENDERS:
Suspect: @Sos
Agent Finnerty: @Rocoso
alt text

alt text
Attenders:@NRG @Carl @Shadro @Liyoness

Story:I was patrolling with my partner Colonel.NRG and SAFP|Shadro in Las Venturas-Las Santos High way when a high-speed citizen passed by us our speed trap claimed him and took screens for his car register their names was @Carl and @Liyoness , i started the serien and Colonel.NRG was Shouting in the loudspeaker and asking him to stop after few seconds he stopped his can i grabbed my shotgun and went out my car while commander Wizax was reporting our status in the radio, i told him to scroll down the window and started a short talk with him then asked him for his ID and Car documents, His documents was clear and his ID too but he got a warning ticket for speed and next time i will remove his car documents,We founds some WEED and weapons on their Clothes first,We open the trunck and we found too much Weapons,we guess that they're selling weapons around SA.We get's them to our car,next to TST base (PD)We make each one in a room and we start talking with them,Colonel.NRG start acting like he was a criminal before and he's a cop now and the Criminal trust Colonel.NRG and he start telling him about allthings and how this company works also,he gaved us a copman name that's he's working there it's named as :Sakuta ,Officer,Shadro Takes the other criminal named as Liyones Liyones said that His friend h e's a arms dealer,he sell weapons around SA and he made himself clear,so we don't trust him too,We bust them and we get hem to our Jail on the TST Base.

ScreenShots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text